Rise of the More Advanced Alpacas

AFTER THE ALPACALYPSE

JUST BECAUSE THE STORY DOESN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, DOES IT MEAN THE CHARACTERS DON'T.

Anyssa: Mothers hid their children from her because she was 15 and owned many guns. Since some guns are legal in Texas, she wasn't send to jail. Instead, the president made her teach elementary students about gun saftey.

Devon: On his tour to Brazil, he met a Brazilian fan and immediately fell in love with her. They have been dating ever since. He showed her his singing and she loved him even more. When he told his father he finally got a girlfriend, his father was so proud that he literally stopped searching for diamonds just to congratulate his son and girlfriend in person. He also bought Devon a new tank.

Elderly Woman: She became a crossing guard for people her age and young children.

Elizabeth: After she recovered, she lived her life normally. Well, at least she tried to. She couldn't go to school because everyone would follow her everywhere, so she decided to help Anyssa educate children about gun saftey.

Erick: (if he would've survived) He would go back with Mi. Since he was leader of the Survivors, he would've disbanded the group. Turns out his real name was Richard. He would've survived if wasn't such a liar.

Gaby: She finally got used to the attention, loved signing autographs, and didn't mind taking pictures with fans. She loved spending time with her fans, but more with her friends and group. And she finally got the chance to leave Texas.

Jake: (If he would've survived) He would have survived if he surrendered. People would have known him and he would have gotten the fame and attention he always dreamed of. He would have quit his job at H-E-B and work at a zoo. Later on, a detective visits the zoo and asks Jake if he would like to help him solve a case.

Jaw F.C.: After the alpacalypse, a man comes and fixes her. He gives her to Walmart and Walmart puts her on display. Devon tries buying her for billions of dollars, but Walmart employees keep reminding him she's not for sale. Unfortunately, they have to take her off display because they caught her offending everyone and yelling profanities at children. So they gave her to a comedian, but the comedian quit because people only came to hear Jaw F.C and not him. So technically, she got her own comedy show.

Katia: After the alpacalypse, she enters an apple pie eating contest, wins, and receives a plane ticket to go to Germany. She's put on magazines and everyone attempts to beat her apple pie record but they all fail. It later becomes a trend to make videos about two people competing against each other to see who eats the most apple pies in 5 minutes.

Kristina: She was happiest when Jake died. Interviewers kept asking her how she knew Jake was up to no good. She also became good friends with Devon's Brazilian girlfriend. So good of friends that she hang out more with her than Devon did.

Mi: (if she would've survived) She would've been shocked when Richard decided to disband the Survivors, but since they're dating and didn't want to argue, she agreed with him. She would have apologized to Kristina and Devon for almost killing them back at the stand.

Pete: (if he would've survived) He would've apologized to all of North America's saviors for being the one who to decided to kill them all. He later becomes best friends with Roger.

Roger: (If Pete would've survived) He and Pete would go to Spain to train for professional bullfighting. He was quite shocked to hear Pete had a passion for bullfighting. Sometimes, Pete even pretended to be the bull. Then they shared an apartment in Spain and talked to their parents about living there. (If Pete didn't survive) He would've gone to Spain by himself.

Steven: He woke up in the hospital a few weeks after the alpacalypse. He asked the nurse if she knew if 'Miami De Leon' was alive. The nurse just shook her head and Steven cried, saying he was sorry and that he wished he never even thought of cheating on her. At that moment, it pained him so much to think about Mi's death that he couldn't feel the pain of his broken leg.