Rise of the blue Alpacas

Pt.10.5

With Devon and Elizabeth

"Perhaps a few more items will do," Devon suggested, going back and forth. Placing food in the cart and money in the cash register.

Elizabeth placed her hand on her chin and gave out a sigh of boredom.

Devon had filled up 3 cars and his wallets were slowly running out of money. Hell, but why should he care, he'll never run out money.

"Candles! What if there's a blackout?!" Devon yelled and ran to the candle aisle, later returning with 9 scented candles.

He was the richest out of the seven friends. His dad found and sold rare gems, sometimes even made them into necklaces.

Credit card after Credit card. Devon pulled out his final wallet from his back pocket. A picture of him and Roger hugging was inside it, followed by two hundred dollars.

He did a couple math equations in his head then sighed in relief. "I finally played for everything!"

Elizabeth looked at the clock. 50 minutes had passed since they first walked in. She looked at the 17 carts and pushed them out the door.

With Kristina, Katia, and Gaby

Kristina and Katia had gotten no work done since they argued the past 50 minutes.

Gaby was sitting on the bleachers and writing on her hand because she couldn't find a piece of paper.

"What part of 'do not sit on the chairs' do you not understand!?" Katia demanded, glaring at her wife, who was sitting on a chair.

There were 6 chairs. Surrounding them were stones. It was sort of a combination of hopscotch and musical chairs.

Of course, since there were only 6 seats, that meant one person would die.

Apparently, as writen in the scroll, in order to get rid of the alpacas, they had to play musical chairs. The person who didn't get to sit in a chair, would die, sacrificing their live to save everyone else's and kill all the alpacas.

Unfortunately, this ritual took 3 days.

1st day- Eat and drink. For you're not allowed to eat the next two days.

2nd day- They must all sit outside the circle of stones and chant a 1 hour long speech. After that, no one is allowed to speak

3rd day- Begin musical chairs of sacrifice and death

"Well I want to sit down!" Kristina yelled to her wife.

Her wife simply pointed to the bleachers and added, "Sit over there. Took us long enough to set this up perfectly."

Gaby hadn't really spoken a word. But she had written more than a paragraph on her hand.

With Roger and Anyssa

Anyssa and Roger wasted 10 rolls of tape attempting to cover the mountain.

Nothing. Nothing was working.

Alpacas kept escaping.

Roger and Anyssa had several make out moments. Other than that, nothing really exciting happened with them.