Rise of the blue alpacas

Pt. 11
I already know who is going to die. Hehe

The group of 7 had all reunited at the gym.

Katia and Kristina were still arguing about who knows what.

Devon was calling his dad to tell him he needed to borrow a few 2,000 dollars.

Gaby was at the very top of the bleachers, writing and writing and not stopping.

Elizabeth was still trying to push the 17th carts of food into the gym.

Roger and Anyssa were talking and trying not to make out in a corner.

"Dad, please, the least you could give me is 2,000! I feel naked when I put my hands in my pockets and take out nothing but dandruff!" Devon yelled through the phone.

Elizabeth had finally pushed all the carts into the gym, she yelled and pointed, "Everyone eat!"

Everyone except for Roger and Anyssa, who were literally making out in the corner, went to get food.

"This is way too much food," Gaby mumbled.

Kristina looked a cart and asked, "Why does this one have candles? I specifically said just food."

Katia cleared her throat, "You mean I specifically said just food?"

The two started arguing again.

Devon, who had ended his phone call, nervously responded with, "I thought there might be a blackout."

"Yeah that's okay and stuff, Dev, but where are the matches?" Kristina asks once she and Katia stopped arguing.

Devon started screaming and running around.

"Stop running, I found a box of matches." Gaby says.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and faced Gaby.

"It's shocking how many items you can find under the bleachers." She finished.

Devon stared crying and hugging Gaby. He cried out a not so understandable, "ThAnK yOu We ArE sAvEd!!!!"

"Yes...." Gaby nervously replied.

Everyone got their food and sat around the circle of stones.

Kristina had to eat an uncooked ham since Devon didn't buy a damn microwave.

Katia was eating a cold hotdog because Devon didn't buy a damn microwave.

Roger and Anyssa shared a frozen pizza because Devon didn't buy a damn microwave.

Gaby ate an apple, since it was the only thing she could find that didn't need to be microwaved.

Elizabeth ate cheetos with ranch, since Devon didn't buy bean dip.

Kristina then pretended to like the taste of the uncooked ham. She held the half eaten ham and gave Devon a thumbs up sign.

Devon then yelled, "OKAY I'M SORRY, I'M NOT PERFECT! SORRY THAT I FORGOT THE MICROWAVE. SORRY THAT I FORGOT THE BEAN DIP! SORRY! JUST QUIT LOOKING AT ME LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!"

The whole gym went quiet.

Roger broke the silence by saying, "Anyssa and I totally covered the mountain with duct tape."

Everyone shifted their eyes on him.

"Why in god's name would you cover the mountain with duct tape?" Kristina asked, slowly losing her patience with Roger.

"Well, yeah, we did cover it with duct tape but the alpacas still escaped the mountain."

"The plan was for you two to not let any alpacas escape the mountain!"

Gaby sighed and looked at Katia, "This reminds me of that one U.I.L. meet where we had to share the pizza with Roger instead of you."

"How????" Katia responded, very confused.

"I don't think anyone did their job," Elizabeth says.

"I did my job," Katia, Kristina and Gaby said at the same time.

After that, everyone started arguing, but no one knew who was talking, or who they were talking to.

"I want to go home!"

"Maria and Jetsely are probably dead and we're having the time of our lives here!"

"Time of our lives? Devon didn't buy a microwave!"

"I said I was sorry!"

"Roger damn you! You ate the last slice of frozen pizza!"

"You weren't gonna eat it anyways!"

"Will you all shut up and calm down a bit?"

"Easy for you to say!"

"Yeah! It's very easy for me to say!"

The 7 kinda friends kept going like that until slowly, one by one, they fell asleep.

Tomorrow would be their second day. 1 hour long chant then they would stay completely silent til the third and final day of the ritual.