Rise Of The Blue Alpacas

Part 2.

The group of 8 huddled in the gym.

There was Katia, Elizabeth, Kristina, Gaby, Anyssa, Nathan, Devon, and Roger.

Roger had begged to join because his friends had gone over to the mountain to investigate and refused to be alone.

Suddenly, Gaby just said, "This is the worst place to hide. Who chose to hide here?"

Kristina lifted up Nathan's hand.

"We should go to the locker rooms!" Roger yelled.

The group stayed silent, few nodding their heads.

"Yeah," Katia says with sarcasm, "Because in all the apocalypse movies I've watched, they don't die when they separate."

Devon was drawing a map on how to escape, mumbling a few words here and there.

Other than that, no one else made a noise.

"I have an idea!" Anyssa yelled, startling everyone. "Roger can go explore the mountain with his friends, Nathan can find another zombie apocalypse team, and Devon could come with us!"

The other girls smiled and nodded.

Nathan and Roger looked at each other and unexpectedly pulled each other into a deep hug.

Nathan starting yelling muffled words into Roger's chest, and...was Roger crying?

Devon clicked his pen too hard, causing blue ink to spill on his uniform.

"Break it up you two," Elizabeth finally said.

"Erm, can I go with them?" Devon asked, pointing at Roger and Nathan, both boys with red eyes from crying.

"No! We need a normal person on our team!" Kristina yells, holding on to Devon's arm incase he tried escaping.

As Nathan and Roger began leaving the gym, Gaby wiped a tear from her eye, "That was the most beautiful yet most weirdest thing I've ever seen."

Anyssa placed a hand on Gaby's shoulder, sighing and reassuring her, "Men have strange ways to say goodbye."

The next few minutes were quiet.

The girls and Devon had already sketched and prepared a plan.

Suddenly, Roger kicked down the door and yelled, "YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE A LOOK OUTSIDE!!!"

Although it was a slight whisper, Gaby was certain she heard Anyssa mumbled to herself, "I thought I got rid of you."

A few 30 seconds later, Nathan came in through the now kicked down door, yelling, "YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE A LOOK-"

He stopped when he saw Roger next to him.

"Oh."