Rise of the More Advanced Alpacas

-I'm not going to write a summary because I don't want to spoil anything. This is the last chapter.-

Pt.10: It's the end

3rd Person P.O.V

"4.16.18. 7:41 p.m. Come fight on my side," Jake said through his microphone earpiece.

Everyone gasped and froze, at least everyone except Devon. He stepped foward, took out his phone, and made sure Jake came out in his selfie.

"Say 'alpacas'," Devon said then took the selfie. Katia pulled him back into the group and Devon scoffed.
"Just taking a picture as a memory incase I happen to survive," he mumbled.

Everyone ran to the parking lot and opened the door of Kristina's car. As Anyssa had promised, there was a bag full of guns on the backseat.

"New plan," Anyssa announced, throwing a gun at Devon, "destroy the alpacas, not Jake."

Devon caught the gun and examined it. "Since Jake controls the alpacas with his earpiece, can't we just destroy that?"

"I don't think that'll work," Kristina added, "I destroyed his computer and the alpacas were still alive."

"We still have to try," Katia suggested.

"Yes," Roger whispered, "but in order for that to work someone has to get close to him."

Elizabeth slid a gun into her back pocket and asked, "Who will-"

The sound of many alpacas screeching and running towards the H-E-B parking lot was heard. 200 or more alpacas stayed on the right side of the parking lot. Jake came out through the other door, again pretending to have the force. He threw a strawberry poptart at a random alpaca, who ate it in one bite. He squatted down next to the alpaca and pet it.

"I want to touch one," Gaby whispered.
"Just for saying that, you'll be the one who steals the earpiece from him," Kristina said.
Gaby let out an exaggerated sigh.

Gaby held a gun with her left hand and her necklace with her right hand. She began walking towards Jake, who was feeding another alpaca.

Jake noticed, stood up, and lazily dropped the leftover poptarts in a pocket of his coat. Gaby stuck out her her right hand at the direction of Jake and said, "I want you to have it back."

The sunset made the silver necklace shine beautifully, and Gaby started regretting giving it back to him.

"Why?" Jake asked.

Gaby fished through her pocket and slowly pulled out a dagger. She was surprised on how Jake hadn't noticed what she was doing. Jake was taller than her and had to look down just to make eye contact with her, or anyone really. She considered herself lucky.

"There's no point in calling a dead man," Gaby replied.

"Wow, harsh," Jake mumbled.

"What is she doing? Seriously, just grab the earpiece, break it, and run." Anyssa whisper shouted.

Gaby was holding the dagger by her thigh and was about to aim it at Jake, when an alpaca behind Jake pushed him towards Gaby.

"Hey! You ever heard of personal sp-" he stopped, looked down to see Gaby hugging her right knee, blood seeping through the small spaces between her fingers, and laughed.

"If you thought you would kill me, you should have been smart about it. And I-" Jake was interrupted by Gaby jumping, grabbing his earpiece, and throwing it as far as she could.