Rise of the blue alpacas

Part 8

The team had agreed on letting the underaged girl drive.

Gaby, Roger, and Anyssa were in the back seat. Katia was in the passengers seat. Kristina was driving. Elizabeth and Devon were in the trunk. Took a few of arguments, but yeah, they got in the trunk.

Roger, Anyssa, and Gaby fought over who had to sit in the middle, because apparently, none of them wanted to.

Gaby ended up sitting in the middle.

The team was sure glad Nathan wasn't in their team, for if he were, they'd have to add one more body to the trunk.

Katia seemed to be the only one in the car without anything bothering her.

That's what everyone thought before Kristina turned right on one corner.

"What the hell?! Why did you turn right?" Katia exclaimed.

Kristina, eyes on Katia instead of the road, yelled back, "I don't even know where we're going!"

"No! We keep going straight!" Katia said.

"Why!!!" Kristina yelled back, then her eyes shifted back to the road.

A tree was in front of her.

Everyone screamed, even the ones in the trunk, even though they had no idea what was happening.

Kristina tried braking, but it was too late.

The people in the back seat were not in good positions.

Anyssa had her head in Gaby's lap and hands were touching her feet.

Gaby had one leg up and the other in Roger's direction.

Roger somehow managed to get completely upside down.

Katia and Kristina were bleeding a little from their nose and mouth, nothing big really.

They all got out of the car and opened the trunk.

Elizabeth quickly got out and started telling her story of how close she was to dying.

"Someone is going to have to switch spots with me next time." Elizabeth announced.

Devon, however, seemed perfectly calm. He got out of the trunk and pulled out his ear buds from his ears. "What?" He asked.

Gaby pulled out her phone and looked at the trending hashtags on Instagram.

The most popular one was #goodbyenorthamerica

Gaby clicked on it and gasped.

Millions of photos and videos had been uploaded to the hash tag.

Videos of blue headless alpacas eating babies alive and photos of Europeans wishing North Americans good luck.

"Guys," Gaby whispered, "All of North America is being attacked."

"Then let's go to Mexico!" Roger screamed.

Everyone narrowed their eyes at Roger and slowly shook their heads.

"We should go to Italy," Devon suggested.

"No! I was born in America and I'll stay in America!" Anyssa yelles as she pumps a fist in the air.

Roger cheered.

Anyssa slapped him.

"You two can make out later. Now, we need to find a hiding spot." Katia says and glares at the blonde and the nerd.

"How about the park?" Kristina suggested.

Katia groaned, "Are you out of your m-"

"That's actually a good idea," Elizabeth replied, "it'd be like playing hide and seek as kids."

"Then it's official!" Roger pointed out.