Rise of the More Advanced Alpacas

The group is shown what they didn't know.

Pt.9: The Reveal

Elizabeth's P.O.V

At that moment, the only thing I could think of doing was to put my hands in front of my face and pray.

Gunshot.

"One leg gone, the alpaca can't swim."

Gunshot.

"Two legs gone, the alpaca can't climb."

Gunshot.

"Three legs gone, the alpaca can't run."

Gunshot.

"Four legs gone, the alpaca can't jump."

When the screeching and gunshots stopped, I slowly lowered my hands. The first thing I saw was an alpaca squirming on the floor. It had no legs and seemed harmless. It still had those razor sharp teeth and snake like tounge, so I wouldn't say completely harmless.

The second thing I saw was Anyssa holding a pistol with her right hand, and what looked like a rifle with her left hand. She threw the pistol at me and I surprisingly caught it.

"Ever heard of the four gunshots rule?" Anyssa asked me.
I shook my head and she facepalmed herself with her right hand. She poked the alpaca with the muzzle of the rifle and pressed her foot on the alpaca's body.

"Well just because you can't kill an alpaca, it doesn't mean you can't slow one down," she stated. "You can torture them as well."
She pulled the alpaca's tounge and sliced it with a dagger she had pulled out from her pocket.

I stood up and looked at the alpaca. I touched the some what innocent blue creature and smiled.
"It's so soft," I whispered.
"That's what I love most about them," Anyssa replied.
I heard footsteps and pointed my lamp at the the direction the sound was coming from. Anyssa did the same but with her rifle.
We both put our weapons down seeing it was only Roger, who apparently hadn't found his cape.

"I heard guns-"
"My god, it's him," Anyssa whined.
She looked away from him and slowly counted to ten. She then looked back at him and threw the rifle at him, which he sadly didn't catch.

"Well, I have been watching your group for a w-"

Roger and I gasped and backed away from her. She realized what she said and started again.

"Yeah, I know it sounds creepy, but it's true. And in case you haven't noticed, you're all in great danger."

"All of North America is," I responded.

"You're in danger because of Jake," Anyssa warned.

Roger and I exchanged confused looks.

Roger asked, "How do you know who Ja-"
"No questions! Tell me where he is and I'll let you keep that rifle," Anyssa yelled over Roger.

"Umm, H-E-B," Roger and I replied.

Kristina's P.O.V

Jake pretended to have the force to open the automatic doors. Behind him was Katia and Devon. Devon looked around the the H-E-B and clapped.

"You did a good job on fixing this place up," Devon admitted.

"Actually, Kristina insisted on fixing it all by herself," Jake lied. He was great at lying. He was great at acting too. Expecially at acting like the good guy.

"Quit lying, Ja-"
"I am going to go get some hot pockets," Jake interrupted.

As soon as Jake left, I walked over to Katia and pinned her against the wall. I gave her a friendly look to prove to her I wasn't lying.
"Do you know what Jake did?"