Rise Of The Blue Alpacas

Chapter 1: A Mountain

Gaby wasn't as smart and artistic as most of her friends, but she was still, shy, creative, and fabulous.

She looked at Katia and Elizabeth as they drew horses and fishes on their science notebooks.

She then looked back at her own paper and sighed.

"Hey look, I drew a polar bear blending in to snow." Gaby said, raising her paper to show her friends.

"This is for a grade, Gaby," her two friends said at the same time.

Gaby then rolled her eyes and picked up a blue colored pencil, which was the only colored pencil she had because Anyssa broke all her other colored pencils.

"I'll just draw a horse," Gaby mumbled to herself as she drew a four legged creature that looked as if it belonged to the Egyptians.

"How's this," Gaby shows her friends her paper once more, "I call it a blue alpaca."

"Creative," Katia smiles, drawing it on her paper, Elizabeth soon doing the same.

The three girls giggled as they continued drawing blue alpacas on their science papers.

RIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG

The bell rang.

Gaby, who was already ready, swung her backup over her shoulder and told Katia and Elizabeth to hurry up.

"Goodbye my children, go and change the-"

Mr.Epspino stopped his daily announcment when he looked outside the window and saw something forming in the distance.

A random student screamed a high pitch scream.

A group of students ran out of the room while yelling, "Earthquake!!!"

Gaby looked to see that a few students were leaving Mrs.Barrera's class.

Gaby told her friends go hurry up and leave.

"Won't Mr.Espino get mad at us for leaving?" Katia asks.

"This is an apocalypse, dammit!" Gaby says, surprisingly still calm.

"Gaby it's a mountain," Elizabeth replies.

Sooner or later, Gaby managed to get the two out of the class and into the hallway.

There, Gaby saw Anyssa, Kristina, Devon, and Nathan.

"Gaby! Did you see the mountain!!!" Yelled Nathan.

"No, I didn't see the huge mountain that randomly appeared after class ended."

"Oh, well at least now you know."

Kristina hugged her wife and cheered in happiness, "I'm so glad you're alive!!!"

Katia gently pushed her off and asked the group, "Is there anyone here that believes this is not an apocalypse?"

Devon, who hadn't spoken a word, raised his hand.

Katia stood beside him.

The group then knew, Katia was on Devon's side.