Rise of the More Advanced Alpacas

-Ugh so many point of views. So little time-

While Roger and Devon try to cook dinner, something terrible happens.
Elizabeth helps Jake and Kristina find Katia.

Pt.4: They're Learning

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Elizabeth?" Kristina asked, walking closer to me.
"It is you!" She cheered, embracing me in a welcoming hug.
A guy who looked older than her stood behind her, crossing his arms and humming Pop Goes the Weasle.
He looked like the type of guy who works as a cashier at H-E-B. Except, he also looked like a detective without the black trench coat, newspaper, and dark shades. Of course, this was only a hunch.

"Who's that?" I pointed to the strange man. He quit humming and rolled his eyes at me.
"Wannabe detective," Kristina whispered.
"It is Jake!" He yelled, took a deep breath, then said, "You said you were in Home Depot."
"I was," I told him, "Katia came too. We heard the doorknob rattle and we peeked out the window to see many alpacas trying to get in. One alpaca turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. I told Katia to take the exit on the left, and I'd take the one on the right. She hesitated at first but then I told her we'd meet up."
Jake nodded and wrote stuff down on a small blue journal. He kept muttering, "Interesting," while he ran his hand through his hair. When he was done taking his notes, he dropped his journal and pen inside a pocket, and put his hood up again.
Then he gasped, took out his journal and pen, and wrote once again.
"Car!!" Kristina yelled, making me jump, but Jake didn't seem to be affected by it.
The car parked perfectly next to a tree, and it was then that Jake decided to stop his notes and pay attention.
Devon came out with his hand on his head, groaning and complaining about the terrible headache he got.
Then Gaby came out with half short hair and half long hair, and I was almost certain I heard Jake snicker.
Finally Roger came out wearing a long red scarf.

"What happened to you?" Jake asked Gaby, who looked at Roger.
"An alpaca ate her hair. Also, I used my bullfighting skills to save Devon and Gaby."
Jake nodded and look at Devon, who was on the floor with a flower on his forehead.
"Who saved you two from the elevator?"
"Some woman," Devon replied.
Roger scoffed and looked away from Devon. I was very confused about what was happening, but I didn't want to interrupt so I listened and tried to figure it myself.
"We got Roger, did you get Katia?" Gaby teased.
Jake stayed silent.

Jake went back to Gaby and said, "You will go back to to the mansion with Devon and Roger."
Gaby's eyes widened and after a while she shook her head.
"Devon and Roger, you two better make dinner. I expect macaroni when I return. Devon, feed the girl. Roger, set up the table." Jake ordered in a bossy way. I started seeing why Kristina despised him.

"Jake, please let me come with you," Gaby implored. Jake knelt down to Gaby's height. He took out a silver necklace with the words 'Call Jake' in bold, and put it around Gaby's neck.
"Do you always carry that?"
"I carry many things."

"You should go now. It is getting late," Jake warned.

Gaby sighed and went back inside the van. Roger and Devon were already in there, and they looked quite impatient.

Devon's P.O.V

I opened the fridge and looked for macaroni, only to be told by Roger that macaroni is never in the fridge. Gaby went upstairs to write, I assume.
Jake, I swear, Jake just wanted us here because he wanted to spend more time with Kristina. So what if they're the same? Opposites attract....right?
I know Kristina feels something for me, I just know it!

I placed a box of macaroni on the counter and Roger stuffed it in the microwave. The kitchen started smelling like smoke, so Roger had to open the window. Then, Roger and I started tasting the drinks.
"Ugh, it tastes like wine!" I yelled.
"How was I supposed to know?" Roger yelled back.
After a few 10 minutes, we took the macaroni out of the microwave and dumped it all in a bowl. The macaroni looked like it just came out of a tanning booth, but Roger assured me that's exactly how macaroni is supposed to look like.
Roger began pouring the grape soda that tastes like wine in cups and set them on the table. As I watched him do that, I heard small tapping on the counter. I turned to see a huge spider crawling on the bowl of macaroni.
I froze and whispered, "Roger...."
He turned around and dropped the cups when he saw the spider. As soon as the cups hit the floor, the spider began crawling all over the tanned macaroni. I grabbed a spatula and Roger grabbed a knife. We both approached the spider the way a hunter would approach a deer.