Griselda goes to McDonald's

A short story about my neighbor going to McDonald's and being upset with what she got.

"Ma'am, look, I'm sorry for putting pickles in your burger," the McDonald's employee apologized. "You weren't speaking clearly!"

Griselda slammed her fist on the counter, her mascara ruined and lips chapped. She grabbed a cup full of grape soda and poured it on the employee's head. The employee backed away, let out a disgusted screech, and wiped drops of grape soda that splashed on her face. By now, Griselda had everyone at McDonald's looking at her.

"You're not sorry! You put those pickles on purpose!" Griselda yelled. With her right hand, she clenched the empty soda cup, and with her left hand, she waved a juicy pickle almost menacingly at the employee. Sounds of kids crying and adults talking were heard, yet Griselda didn't stop arguing.

"Please calm down! I'll make you a new one!" The employee begged. She was trying her hardest to cooperate with Griselda.

"You don't tell me to calm down!" Griselda yelled at the employee. She rubbed her wrist against her eye, making her mascara smear more than it already was. She threw the pickle at the employee's face and stormed out the door.

"I'm never coming again!" Griselda screamed from outside. The employee peeled the pickle off her face and let out a sigh of relief. Everyone at McDonald's started clapping and cheering. They were glad Griselda was finally gone.