Insanity (16)

16-

Jeremy~

It's hard to believe it's already November. It's harder to believe what has happened in the past few days. For starters, the friendship between April and I strengthened. I took her in to my house and let her sleep in my room without my parents' knowing. I've been homeschooling her, telling her all that's happening at school, and giving her pills so that she won't have many crazy thoughts or do crazy things. At school, everything is back to normal. The police claimed that Wendy, our teacher, and April, ran away. April's mom was devestated when she heard the news, but she told the police to not search for her, because if running away was her decision, she just wanted her daughter to be happy. In the early days of November, Kyle and Paisley's parents agreed to have a funeral for both of them together. I'm not exaggerating when I say that every seat at the church was taken. I was late to the funeral, so I was one of the many who had to lean against the wall.

Mrs.Gonzalez remains our substitute, but after the principal discovered that all she did was read books, she threatened to fire her unless she started acting like a real teacher. Our schedules also went back to normal, so it was no more having to sit on the same chair for the whole day. It took a lot of fundraisers, but we finally had enough money to repair the damage the fire did to the library. We were then allowed to go back to the cafeteria and the gym. And I never thought I'd be happy to say it, but we also got our food back.

The students are doing great too. Jared is his typical joker self, Aaron keeps being the moody, sarcastic guy he'll always be, Stephanie still dances to entertain the audience, X-Ray hasn't stopped his addiction to junk food, and so on. The only person I've noticed has had some problems has got to be Ariel. Her Instagram posts went from colorful sunsets and happy animals, to dry grass and starry skies. In class, she's a lot more quiet than usual. Most of the time during third period, I catch a glimpse of her staring down at the table with wide eyes. Her hands are underneath the table and are nervously twirling the ring on her finger. If I have to be honest, I'm worried about her. She used to be so bubbly and out-spoken, now the only time she speaks is when she's asked to.

Insanity will be back and edited later.