Rise of the blue alpacas

Pt. 10

With Devon and Elizabeth:

Devon and Elizabeth were at the corner store buying food.

Elizabeth had a cart full of food, while Devon carried absolutely nothing.

"We are not actually going to buy everything in that cart, are we?" Devon worries.

Elizabeth quickly started to explain to him, "There's no chasier. It's an apocalypse. Do you really think we're going to pay?"

Devon felt better in stealing the food. He ingnored that voice that kept telling him it was wrong and he could possibly get in trouble.

Elizabeth pushed the cart of food outside.

Devon stopped her, placed a $100 bill on the cash register, and mumbled, "Sorry, I couldn't. "

Elizabeth just shrugged and continued pushing the cart outside.

Devon stopped her once again.

"Wait! I think we'll need more food."

With Kristina Gaby and Katia:

Kristina pulled out a long scroll and started reading the instructions in a Shakespeare voice.

Gaby and Katia groaned as they sat down on the bleachers. They knew this was gonna a take a while.

A few minutes later...

"Step 34. Survive." Kristina clapped her hands and awoke the sleeping Gaby and Katia.

"What...?" Gaby asked.

"Can I ask where you got that scroll?" Katia mumbled in a sleepy voice.

Kristina dropped scroll and raised her hands, "You gave this to me!"

With Roger and Anyssa:

Anyssa stared at the mountain.
Billions of alpacas spawned from the tip of the mountain.

Roger pulled out a roll of duct tape from who knows where.

"Don't worry, well duct tape the mountain!" He announced proudly.

Anyssa didn't want to say it, but she was actually excited to duct tape a mountain .