Chapter 855

Andre's POV

I left the house and got into my Audi and drove. I don't know where to, u just drove.

It's no like I can go to my mums house because she is not in contact with me anymore. I can't go to my "dad" because he's a dick'ed and in prison. He's also the reason why I hate myself and the reason why my relationship with my wife is falling to pieces.

I can't believe he did that to her. I can't believe him.

Furthermore, how could he do that to anyone.

The way I hate myself is so bad.

I hate myself because my "dad" is the biggest prick.

I hate myself because he raped my wife

I hate myself because it's my fault he raped my wife

And I hate myself because my wife hates me.

I let out the biggest sigh and my eyes welled with tears.

Ahhh Idek anymore.

Rhea's POV

I went to Isaac with £200. I stood Infront of him and he smiled up at me. I rolled my eyes

"Take it"

"Told you you're having my twin boys"

"Our twin boys actually"

He smiled and stood up so we were face to face. He took my cash and stuffed it in my bra and then kissed my lips. I pulled away and smiled

His hands rubbed my stomach

"Ahh I can't wait for them to come" he smiled

Aaliyah's POV

"Your mum was right then"

"Yhhh" I smiled "it's gonna be like watching me and Isaac grow up"

Tyrell smiled "true, you excited?"

"Yhhh, I'm having a girl and a boy! I can't wait"

Jordan's POV

Before the scan Kasia's nerves were a madting negl but when we walked out of the room she seemed so happy.

We're having a little boy.

My son

My prince

Christa's POV

When I found out the gender of our baby reality hit me that I'm acc gonna give birth to a child.

We're having a little boy and I am actually more than excited.

Andre's POV

After about 30minutes of driving, my head still wasn't clear and I didn't wanna be in an accident so I parked up and walked through the park.

*sigh*

I don't wanna be mad at Bethany but she's making me feel even worse about myself.

Like Yh, Ik its my fault she got raped but I'm trying my best with her and she ain't cooperating with me.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

Aaliyah's POV

"OMDZ our daughter is gonna have so many people being over protective of her"

"Wdym?"

"Well you for starters. Then Isaac, her twin bro, her twin cousins which are both boys, Christa's son and Kasia's son"

Tyrell smiled "that's good"

"That means no boys are gonna have the chance to move to her".

I laughed as I rolled my eyes

I wish her luck