Chapter 1002

Isis's POV
Day after day passed and Riley still hasn't woken up. If anything, his heart beat was getting slower and it scared me.
It scared me a lot.

I couldn't really sleep at night.
I was just so anxious.
And paranoid.
Scared.

Ahhh I need something to reassure me and j just don't know what.

I missed his arms being around him.
His lips against mine.
His breath on my neck.
Ahhh
I want him so badly.

In other news...
Jason is getting really friendly with me and I don't even know how to take it to be honest with you.
Like i don't know if he's tryna comfort me or tryna steal me in hope Riley doesn't wake up again.
Like him comforting me feels good. The comfort I've been getting from the squad and Riley's family feels good.

But I guess Jason is just taking it to the extra mile.
More hugs than normal
Putting his hands around my waist whilst we hug
Holding hands
Slyly touching my ass

It really does make me feel uncomfortable and I always shake him off in the nicest way possible I just don't think he's getting the message.

~ weekend ~

Jason said he would come to the hospital with me to see Riley today and I agreed.
When we got there, his parents, Rhea and Rio were all there and we conversated.
Well they did.
My attention was being drawn to Riley's lifeless body.
I watched as his chest moved up and down we he took slow deep breaths then all of a sudden it started to speed up.
I didn't know whether I should of been happy or not; only because I didn't know whether it was a good or bad thing.

I held Riley's hand tight in hope it was a good thing and it looked like it paid off because his slowly opened - like waking up after a deep sleep.
My first reaction was to jump ontop of him and give him the tightest hug ever.
"Ahh hey babe" he groaned
I smiled "I missed you"
He kissed my cheek "I missed you too"
He looked up at his family and smiled and they all gave him hugs and kisses and that.

Then he looked at Jason.

"Kl Riley?" He held out his fist for a spud but Riley didn't except.

His family left the room.

Riley looked at me
"Why's he here?"
"Erm he wanted to come along. He's been good to me whilst you've been in here..."
He looked back at Jason.
"You can leave now"
"I-"
"Don't care" Riley cut him off
He slowly nodded and gave me a hug to say bye and then left.
I looked back at Riley and smiled but he looked emotionless
"What's up?"
"Nothing." He replied bluntly.
I slowly nodded
"So babe-"
"Can you leave" he said cutting me off
I was so baffed "w-"
"See you later."
My eyes started to sting with tears.

Rah.

Sorry for the lack of updates I was in Spain from Monday - Thursday with my class and I'm tired AF 😅😴
Hope you liked this chapter x