Chapter 894

Tyrell's POV

I laid her back on the bed and we both undressed eachother. Ngl I was mad horny and I just wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

So that's what I done 🙂

I pushed it in her hard and fast and her back arched bare and she moaned. Loud.

"AHHH"

I started to pump in and out of her and she scratched at my back. I got faster and faster.

"Mmm" I groaned

"Ahhh AHHH Tyrell; I - I can't breatheee" she moaned shutting her eyes tight and gasping for air.

"Mm take it b" i bit my lip looking down at her as her boobs jiggled up and down.

"Arghhhhhhh"

I smiled and rolled her ontop or me. I held her around her waist so she was able to ride me. Her head rocked back as moans left her mouth and her boobs jiggled Infront of my eyes

"ARGHHHH" she moaned

"Mmmmm" I groaned smiling

I could feel her cum dripping down my dick

"Mmm you're cumming"

"Uhhhh" she moaned again and I pulled her down to kiss me again.

She started to suck my dick and my eyes instantly rolled back and I held the back of her head pushing it back and forth.

"Ahhh"

She licked all around my dick and I felt myself reaching my climax

"Ahhhhh" I bussed in her mouth and she swallowed it all down and continued to lick my dick and then my balls.

I pulled her close to me and we started to make out again and then we walked to the shower.

We got in and we continued to kiss as my hands moved around her whole body.

I stuck two fingers in her and she moaned into my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh" her eyes shut as the water poured down on her

"Mmm you're so beautiful" I said looking at her body

She smiled and looked down

"Ahh Aaliyah I love you"

"I love you too Tyrell"

I smiled and kissed her lips and we got out the shower and put some clothes on.

I creamed put on some boxers joggers and shorts and then I heard Ciara starting to cry.

I went to go check on her and picked her up

"Shhhhh" I rocked her in my arms and she smiled up at me. I smiled back and laid her down on the changing mat to change her. Aaliyah came up behind me her Ciara's eyes lit up.

"Isaac and Rhea are taking the twins and Ranelle"

I nodded picking Ciara up.

"She's such a daddy's girl"

I smiled "true"

Ciara started to wimper again so Aaliyah took her to breast feed.

I love my family bare mannn