First Day of School:

(Y/n POV:)
I woke up as usual to my alarm

clock.Oh lord ....another year of living hell. You see, today is the first day back to school and I'm so not looking forward to it.So I got my blaxican ass out if bed and got ready for my day.
~

45 minutes later~
I was ready and got downstairs. I see no one was home yet. My parents work from 5 am to 11pm.
I just got me an apple and went to brush my teeth. I can't walk around with apple in my braces.
After, I went and got my keys off the counter and sped off in my Range Rover. But not before blasting Drake and Future: Jumpman.
~ In school~
I got to my locker and put in my combination for it. As u can tell no I didn't pass the friend part up because I don't have any. Not to sound stuck up or anything, but I really don't have friends ...but I do have associates that talk to me and talk about me, but I don't give a shit.AT ALL!!

" Hey sexy mama.😘"
" Um..hey Lucas."
" Can I see your class schedule?"
"Uh, yeah, sure...here."
"Ooh!"
"What?!"
"We have all the same classes...will u please sit by me?!"
"Uh, I guess I can do that."
We walked to our class as the bell ring..which was history. I know what you're thinking. You think Lucas is a friend,boyfriend, or bestfriend. Well he's not.
" Hey, y/n, do you wanna grab lunch with me?"
I had to think about it and be safe because some people only are talking to me because of my money. But I won't let it happen.
"Yeah, I guess I can...but I have dance class."
"Can I come and watch you? Pleases?"
Yes,Lucas, you can come and watch me."
"Alrighttt!! I'm gonna watch the most beautiful girl in the school dance."
"Thanks. You're not to bad yourself."*blushing*
~@ lunch~
" so..y/n ...what do you want to eat. It's all on me."
"No,Lucas,its fine I can pay for it."
"R u sure?"
"Yep."
We got our food and walked to the gym. Not to brag,but I'm the best dancer on the team. But I don't wanna be popular and all that non sense.
"You can sit anywhere you want to."
"OK."
I set my food down and went to the locker rooms and changed into my sports bra and spandex with my jacket zipped up with my roshes.( sorry if u don't like the style,but I do when I imagine it😁.)
I skipped out the locker room with my hair in a messy bun.Lucas saw me and he was literally drooling so I couldn't help but blush.I bet my cheeks were redder than when a doctor slaps a newborn's ass.
"Uh, Lucas?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Everything alright?"
" yeah, totally fine and normal."
" ok..well I'm gonna go ahead and get started." I said.
I put my favorite song CD in with Justin bieber: beauty and a beat...Omi: cheerleader...Aftershock: Demi lovato.and more songs.
I started dancing and it finally came on Jessie j burnin' up and I was on fire.😂( see what I did there?) I was finally finished and Lucas gave me the biggest clap ever.
" that was...a- amazing!!"
" thanks,.it's what I do."
" after seeing that maybe you can swing by my house and show me some dance moves." He said.
I'm not gonna lie, I was blushing so hard.. Like really hard.
"Maybe I will."
I let go of his hand as he walked away.he turned around and winked.
"You know my address, y/n"
" I surely do😁."
I looked as he walked out the gym..and wondered about.......

Maybe I will loosen up this year and take my chances by making friends.☺

Let me know if I should update more because I know this one was like really suckish like big time.😩and I know this is my first time ever writing on wattpad.😩😙