Getting caught

"Y/n, I swear to you we won't get caught." Lucas was trying to make me skip class with him and go make out in the janitor closet.
"Idk... What if we do get caught? What'll we say? Oh, no, Mr. Landry, me and Lucas were just helping Mr. Moss-" he cut me off by pulling me into a rough kiss. Like a rough kiss, then he started rubbing small circles on my 🐱 through my pants.
"Still wanna go to class?" He whispered, kissing my earlobe.
I was turned on, and there wasn't turning off now.
"Janitor closet it is." He chuckled pulling me into the closet, pushing me into the wall.
"You wanna go fast or slow?"
"Fast." I winked. He took my sweatshirt off, giving my neck rough kisses, sucking on it, making it turn purple.
"Ugh! Right there, Lucas!" I moaned. Hey, this boy had me hypnotized.
TEACHER POV:
"Ugh! Right there, Lucas!" I was hearing moaning coming from the janitors closet.
"The hell?" I muttered to myself.
I yanked the door open, making them jump.
"What the hell is going on in here!?" I yelled. It was Lucas and Y/n.
Y/n's POV:
"What the hell is going on in here?!" I heard someone yell. Me and Lucas jumped at the sound seeing it was Mr. Williams.
"Uh...uh...uh." I couldn't find any words.
"To my office! Now!" I grabbed my sweatshirt, pulling it back over quickly, exiting the closet.
We walked to the office separately, and I was scared because idk what my ma would do to me.😨 I lie. My mama is one of those if you do good I'll give you a break. If you talk back, get ready for a ass whooping.
"You were kissing Lucas in a closet?!" She faked yelled in front of the principal.
"Yes. She was. It's a day suspension."
"Let's go. Now!" She yelled. I got up behind her, making my way out his office.
"Bye, babe." I said passing by Lucas.
"Bye, sexy." He said winking. He was making love faces at me as I passed by.
"Lucas! Boy, get in this office!" His mama said. I chuckled as we walked out the main office.