Chapter 161

Y/n's POV:
I stepped out of the shower going into the room with my towel around me.
"Ooh, y/n, what you doin? Lookin all sexy and stuff." My best friend Lucas smirked. Me and Lucas are like FWB but we still cool in public.
"Boy, get up and get out. Wait in the living room til I come down." I laughed pushing him to the door
"Yea alright. Wait until you come out." He said gripping my butt through the towel.
"Boy, shut up. Now go." I giggled pushing him out.
I dried me pulling on a lace pantie and a sports bra then lotioning up. I just took my hair out the thick ponytail and let my curls free.
Then I put on my favorite boy shorts on with the glittery pigs on them.
I walked downstairs to see Lucas with his hands behind his head with his feet cocked up on the table. So I just went and cut all the lights off.
I walked over to him and sat on his lap rubbing his shoulders.
"Hey, baby." I said kissing his thick pink juicy lips.
"Hey, sexy. How about we do a lil somn somn." He said gripping my hips and moving me up and down.
"Boy when pigs fly." I said sarcastic getting off his lap. He sucked his teeth rubbing my legs.
"But fr. You gone ride me though?" He said climbing on top of me caressing my body. Even though me and Lucas had casual sex, he would always it's like he would always make love to me.
"No." I smirked playin hard to get.
"How about now?" He said sliding my boy shorts off and throwing them.
"No." I said rubbing his shoulders.
"But you said when pigs fly." Hr said referring to my shorts he threw. I decided to give up.
"Come here, baby." I said turning off the TV grabbing his neck and got ready for the best.😜

I just wrote this becuz I was feelin some type of way😩