He does your makeup

"Lucas, can you do something for me?" I called from the room. The girl who was supposed to do my makeup couldn't make it. Fat ass bitch. She always does this, but wanna get paid.
"Yeah? What you need?" He asked peeking his head in the doorway.
"I'm not gonna be able to go with you. Rochelle cancel, And she was supposed to do my makeup." I compla. He laughed and came towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist
"I can do it for you. I really want you to come with me. It wouldn't be the same without you." He said giving my cheek a peck.
"Oh, no. No. Never, will I let you do my makeup."
"Why not?"
"Because you're a boy. You know nothing about doing a girl's makeup." I said rummaging through my makeup bag.
"Please, y/n, I swear I won't mess it up. Just this once. I know you'll be happy with the results." He said pulling me towards the bathroom.
I just gave in.
"Fine. But if this doesn't work, I'm staying home." I told him sighing. He jumped an clapped his hands like a bitch.
"Sorry."
"Mhm." He brought me into the bathroom, and made me sit on a stool, getting all the makeup.
"Please don't mess it up." I said grabbing his wrists one last time.
"Don't worry, I got you. Just trust me. Honey, I'll have you looking like a fashion model." He said snapping his fingers like a Frenchman.
|1 hour later|
"And.....now you can look." He said putting the mascara down. I was scared to look, so it took me like 2 minutes to look.
"Just look. Its not even bad." He said pushing me towards the mirror. I sighed and looked in the mirror seeing........

That it looked really good.
"Omg! Lucas! It's beautiful. You did a better job than Rochelle. Who taught you to do makeup?"
"I picked up a few things from Leah."(idk if he has a sis.)
"Well, you learned well. Thank you. Now time to take Instagram selfies." I said pulling out my phone. I took a piv.
Captioning
'Hubby did my makeup.'