You have the baby

I swear my stomach keeps hurting, and I know the baby is ready to come.
"Uh...y/n, why are you pissing on yourself? You're too old for that." Lucas laughed.
"What?" I looked down and saw a waterfall running down my legs.
"Lucas, that's not piss, my water broke!" And that's when I felt the baby kick.
"Ugh! Lucas, don't just stand there, help me!" I yelled holding onto my stomach. This shit just had to happen today.
|at the hospital|
"OK, Mrs. Coly. I need you to push on the count of 3. 1-2-"
"Aah! Get it out of me already!" I yelled gripping onto the sheets.
"You're doing good, baby." Lucas said holding my hand.
"Why did you do this to me?!" I said digging my nails into his hand.
"You the one who said no condom." The doctors looked at each other and laughed a little.
"Ok. One more push. 1-2"
"Aahh! Fuck!" I pushed hard and felt a weight being lifted out my stomach.
"Good. Good. You did great, Mrs. Coly." I just went into a sleeping mess, letting rest take over me.
|3 hours later|
I woke up and seen a lot of people out of blurred vision. I rubbed my eyes and saw my mama, daddy, sissy, and brother. And I saw Lucas's mother and father in the corner with bags and balloons.
"Oh, she's finally up. How ya doing, sweetie?" Lucas's mama asked.
"Good. Can I see my baby now?" I asked looking around. Just then, a woman came in with the doctor and my baby.
"Ah, Mrs. Coly, you're finally up. Here's your baby." I took him from the doctor, looking at his face feature. He looks so much like Lucas. I wanted to die. He's so cute!
"Aww! My baby!" I said rubbing his tiny palm.
"What's the name?" The doctor asked. I never decided the name, because Lucas did.
"Lake Nicholas Coly." It was a cute lil name. But I'm gonna call him Kid Lucas😂.