His dad doesn't like you

"But Lucas! I don't wanna go!" I whined as he tried to pull me out the house.
"Y/n Coly! If you don't get your ass in the car ima bring you myself." He growled pulling my wrist.
"Bitch." I mumbled. And I felt a yank on my ponytail.
"Keep playin." He said walking to the truck. Oh ugly ass.
"I don't see why you wanna bring me to they house and ya daddy don't even like me. But trust me, I don't like his fat ass either." I complain getting on Instagram.
"Hey, don't talk about ma pops like that." He pointed at me. I just rolled my eyes taking a selfie.
|at his parents house|
"Get ya ass down!" He said pulling me out the truck.
"Alright!" I yelled getting out the truck earning a laugh from Lucas.
"WTF is so funny?"
"You so short ma." He said hugging my waist.
"Fuck you." I stuck up the middle finger.
"Come on." He said grabbing my hand as I walked behind him.
We walked into the house seeing his big belly bopping buggy bear ass daddy sitting on the couch. As usual.
"Oh, hey, son. What ya doin ova here?" He said struggling to get off the sofa. I started laughing in his face earning an eye roll from him.
"Hey, Mrs. Coly." I said hugging her. She smiled and hug back.
"Hey, y/n. How ya doin, baby?" She asked warmly.
"Good." I smiled.
"That's good." She said going back into the kitchen with Lucas following her.
"Wha- Luca- ugh!" I said sitting on the couch across from his daddy.
"You know I don't like you right?" He asked sipping his beer with his eyes squinching at me.
"I really don't care. And you better get used of me because I won't take ya shit for long." I said repeating the gesture.
"I don't know why Lucas married you. I hate to see ya face every week." He spatted.
"Like I said I really don't care. Cuz I can be the worst nightmare you ever had besides getting fat." I said smartly back. He looked shooked back from what I said.
Just then Lucas came back in the room looking at his dads face.
"Everything alright?" He asked looking between us.
"Couldn't be better." I smirked.
"Anyways...y/n we have to go to the studio. Will and them need me ova there." He said. I nodded getting up.
"Bye, Mrs. Coly." I hugged her and happily went to his father.
"Bye you fuckin cunt." I whispered in his ear as I hugged him.
"Bye, fuckin crackbaby." He muttered the last part smiling falsely at me.
I pinched his neck roughly as I pulled away from the hug. He now knows I'm not a sissy bitxh he thinks I am.