Rhonicka imagine.

Rhon.'s POV:
I can't believe Lucas is fucking treating me like a fucking kid!
"Rhon! Come back here. I know you hear me!!" He yelled at the bottom of the stairs. You stopped and took your heel off, throwing it at him.
"Fuck you, Lucas! Thats all you eva do is accuse me when I see you talking to plenty of bitches! But do you see me complaining? No! Now, until you stop accusing me, leave me the fuck alone!"
"Rhon! I'm sorry! Come back here!"
You ignored him and went to yalls room to take off your dress. You didn't even take your dress off, until you felt someone throw you on the bed.
"WTF! What r u doing?!"
"Showing you never to disrespect me!" He said, he took off your other heel, and started to kiss your neck roughly.
"What about my dress?"
"Fuck the dress!" He growled. He went back to kissing you and slid down your panties. He stook 3 fingers in you and flicked his tongue in and out.
"Ugh!! Fuck, Lucas!" You said as you grabbed his soft curls. After cuming on his long fingers, he licked it off and went to kiss you, so u can taste yourself.
"Face down ass up!" You did as told and you still were in your dress! He ripped your dress off and bend you over some more. He perked your ass up and rubbed oil on his dick, to easier access. When he slid in, you let out a bundle of moans.
"Fuck!Lucas! Don't stop!"
"What's ma name, Rhon?" You mumbled a lucas, and he went deeper.
"Wrong! Try again! I can do this all night!" He said as he slapped your now red ass.
"Papi Lucas!" You yelled as he was lifting your ass more in the air.
"Right! But you still disrespect me!" He wrapped your legs around his torso and went deeper.
"Ahhhh, Lucas! I have enough!" You said pushing against his chest.
"Nah, shawty. One more thing."
"What?" You said exhausted.
"Ride this dick wit a smile." He flipped on his back and you got on top, and rode it like there was no tomorrow.
"Ugh! Shit, Rhon! Just like dat, baby!" He groaned as his head and eyes rolled back. I knew I got him where I wanted. After 5 minutes, which felt like forever, you were finished riding him.
"Ugh!!" You both groaned as you came together. You fell beside him, putting your head on his chest.
"You know I love you right, Lucas?"
"Yeah. I just thought you loved Tyler more than me."
"Well,why did you think that?"
"I guess I was just jealous."
"I knew it! Don't ever accuse me when you get jealous."
"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."
"You should be. I love you."
"I love you, too, Rhon." And with that you both drifted to sleep.

This is dedicated to Rhon. Sorry if I spelled your name wrong. But it's all good. Hope you like!👌😗
Took longer than I expect.