Last Chapter and Endings

Y/n's POV:
"Y/N, WAKE THA HELL UP!!" I heard someone slam their hand on my desk.
"Huh? What?" I asked in a groggily voice
"You've been sleeping for over 2 hours." My boss said.
"Seriously? Why didn't anyone wake me?"
"You should be up already! Now get to work." He said and walked out.
Sitting back in my chair, I threw my head back thinking about my dream.
I had this crazy ass dream that some lightskin was my man and all that,and I even had one when he was transgender.
"The hell?" I muttered trying to figure this out.
I've never had a dream like this before. It's like the dreams were real becuz they felt like forever.
I don't even know this person and I had all these imagines in my dreams.
I tried to go back to sleep, but nothing happened. Y'know how you have a good ass dream and someone wakes you up, but when you finally try to go back in it, the dreams deny you?
"This is crazy." I whispers looking around my office room trying to figure out who this could be.
"Face it, y/n, it was just a dream." I whispered leaving my office and going home.

Hey, everyone. This is the last chapter and I'm so mad wattpad doesn't let it go up 2 400 or somn.
But anyways, know that I love all the support y'all showed. I love y'all, my "fans", and everyone that made me do better in this book. It feels like a series of Teen Mom😂lol, but yeah😩😢 even though this is the end, tell your followers to read, like, share, comment anything. I'm here.
It has so many memories and I wish I could restart it, but I can't😢💙.
And now after this, after all the request, ima miss it. I really will and y'all have a good one❤
~Thnx❤💙💚💛💜💓💔💕💖💗💘💝💞💟~