The Sexy Math Teacher pt. 2

|school over|
"So, bitch. I hears that you got a thing for Mr. Coly!" My best friend said putting her arm around my shoulder.
"Who told ya that?"
"Tiffany. She was telling everyone in the locker room. She said you even said you would totally give him a BJ." I can't believe this bitch said that.
"Whoa! Hold up, now. That is not true. Shes just mad that he threw her # away." I said stopping because we were in the front of his classroom.
"Well, Riley, bye. I'll text you later." I said opening his door. She smirked and I knew what she was thinking.
"Text me if he got some good dick, alright?" She said running down the halls.
"Not gonna happen!" I yelled after her. I walked into the room, seeing him on his phone.
"So, Mr. Coly, what you need me for?" I asked sitting in a desk. He got up out his chair and sat on the front if his desk, telling me to come see.
"Come here." He said grabbing my waist. I got turned on a lil bit, but didn't let him see. I'm playing hard to get.
"Y/n, I know you want me. So don't try to hide it." He said kissing my ear then to my neck. I tried to hold in my moans and I can tell he was smirking into my skin leaving purple and pink hickeys.
"Just relax, baby. I got you." I don't usually do this but he had me under a spell, no matter how hard I tried to play. Hes just Ugh!!!
"Just relax." He said taking off my shirt.