He rapes you pt. 2

Y/n's POV:
"Shh! Babygirl, shh!" I said as I rocked my 2 month old daughter, Luna. I don't know why I named her after Lucas😩
"Waaa! Whaa!" She just kept on crying until I broke down crying laying her on the bed.
"Y/n, time to get up for school." My mama yelled across the hall.
"I'm already up." I said grabbing Luna off the bed. I can't believe I have a baby at 16.
"Oh, god." I went downstairs with her giving her to my mama.
"She's been crying all night." I sighed going to the kitchen to make her a bottle.
"It's OK, I got her. Go to school. And good luck." She said walkin me to the door.
"Alright. Bye,ma. Bye, baby." I said to her and Luna.
"Bye. Love you."
"Love you, too." I said grabbing the keys my backpack, and leaving.
|at school|
I walked down the halls getting stares from everyone.
I sighed and made my way to the lockers until I got jacked into a room.
"WTF?!"
"Calm down, y/n."
"What do you want?! What you wanna rape me so I can have your second child?!" I fuss slapping him.
"No, I'm not. I wanna see my daughter. I helped make it, too."
"No, you forced to make it." I yelled crying.
"Shh, y/n, its ok. Come here." He said grabbing me and hugging me as I dug my head in his chest.
"My life is ruined, Lucas. I can't even go to college now." I steamed out.
"I'm sorry. Look at me, y/n. Do you forgive me?" He asked.
I looked up with tears in my eyes.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Cliffhanger!
Will you forgive Lucas for him raping and giving you a child?