You treat him like a baby

Y/n's POV:
Walking up the stairs, I hear Lucas groan to himself.
I walked in to see him laying half way on the bed.
"Hey, babe." I said standing in front of him. He groaned again sitting all the way up.
"Mama." He said holding his arms out. I chuckled and went sit next to him as he put his head in my lap.
"My baby doesn't feel so good today?" I cooed in his ear. He whimpered and nodded as I sat him up.
"Aww it ok, Lukey. Come to Mama." I said holding out my arms. I sat against the headboard while he climbed on me and put one leg on each side. I cradled him until I felt something run down my leg.
"Ugh, Lucas!" I threw him off of me and he sat there looking dumb.
"Mama." He said crawling to me.
"You still wanna play that game?" I said as I took my shorts off and put on new ones.
"Fine!" I sighed and picked him up bringing him to the bathroom.
I stripped him out the clothes and put him in the water.
"And don't eat the soap." I warned before walking out.
|after bath|
"Now look at that baby all fwesh!" I cooed to him tickling his stomach. He chuckled a little and I went get some boxers and a shirt.
"Aww look at ya lil turkey neck." I said circling the tip. He groaned and bit his lip as I put the boxers on.
"All clean, baby." I said sitting him up. He sighed in satisfaction as I put his shirt on.
"No no. Don't put it on." He said. I shrugged and threw the shirt on the dresser.
"You did a lot for me, mama. Now its time for daddy to take care of his baby." He said climbing on top of me.