Getting better

Y/n's POV:
I hissed as the sun from my curtains spread throughout the room.
"Sidney, close the fuckin curtain, you bitxh." I said putting the cover over my bushy curls.
"Bitxh, you needa wake up and get back on the scene, cuz how, you stank." She said jerkong the cover off me.
"Ok. So first thing you need a shower, brush your teeth, do ya hair and come to the club with Me tonight." She said dragging me to the bathroom.
"Fuc you!" I said as she locked the bathroom door.
"And ya not coming out until you do something with yourself. You can't let Tyreek hold you down." She said pushing against the door.
Me and my boyfriend Tyreek broke up and now I'm lonely and stank while he's still sexy smelling good and dating as if he wasn't with me.
"Fuck you, Sidney." I said before getting undress and going to the shower.
|2 hours later|
"Now you look good, bitxh." Sidney said as I came out the bathroom.
"Yeah, but I still feel horrible." I moped going to the bed.
"Then come to the club get some dick and get drunk!" She said pulling me up.
"No!" I groaned.
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Fine! Fuck! I'll go." I said going back to my bed.
|at the club|
"Noe, y/n, get some good ass dick and you'll forget all about Tyreek black ass." She said before we got down.
"I feel like a hooker." In said taking the dress out my ass.
"A sexy hooker." She said dragging me in the club. When we walked in, there was a smell of sex, vodka, sweat and weave. I know weave. Yeah.
I went sit to the bar and ordered a drink noticing Sydney wasn't there, but a lightskin boy.
"Hey, man. Let me get a vodka mixed with a lil Hennessey." He said. I've never been attracted to something in my life like this.
"Hi, I'm Lucas." He said. I smiled as I drink.
"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.
"You too. Me and my boys are back there, you wanna chill?" He asked pointing to the VIP.
"Uh....yeah, I guess." I said.
"Well, come on." He said before getting his drink and standing up to take my hand.
I took his hand and he grabbed y waist walking behind me.
"You really cute, ma." He whispered in my ear.
"Thnx. You not so bad yourself, Lucas." I said back when we reached the section. I saw Sydney sitting on one of the boy's lap.
"Oh, hey, y/n." She said.
"Hey." I said like😩
"You two know Eachother?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah. We actually live together. She's my best friend." I said.
"Yeah. Y'know I had to get her out the house because she was trippin on a skinny dick nigga." She said.
"Nuh uhn." I said folding my arms.
"Oh really now? Well guess what, Mrs. Y/n. Give me a call and we can hang sometime. And let me tell you, ima make you forget about that skinny dick nigga." He whispered leaving my panyies soaked.