Khia Imagine

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. I turned over and looked at the time seeing it was 10:45. Gawd! I slept that late?! I got out of bed, going to brush my teeth.
After doing that, I went downstairs, seeing Lucas over the stove. I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Hey, baby. Good morning." I said kissing his back.
"Good morning, Khia. How'd you sleep?"
"I slept fine. So what you making? I'm hungry."
"Eggs, bacon, grits and sausage. I'm hungry, too, but not the breakfast."
"Well, what are you hungry for?" He placed me on the counter, getting in between my legs.
"You." He said spreading them more.
"Well, eat your breakfast. Zaddy."  He pulled me to the edge of the counter, and pulled my shorts down.
"Ready?" I nodded my head and he dived in, just sucking on my clit.
"Ugh! Aah! Don't stop!" I said grinding on his face.
"Stay still, Khia." He smacked my leg, circling his tongue, spelling K.I.M. Which means, Khia is mine.
"Aww! Ahh! Lucas! Baby, just like that!" You screamed as you came into his mouth.
"My turn." I said jumping off the counter, getting on my knees.
"Ready?" He nodded and I licked around his cock, giving it wet kisses.
"Uh! Khia! J-j-ust like that!" He groaned throwing his head back.
He grabbed my head bobbing it up and down. After he kept trying to deep throat me, I shoved it into my mouth, stroking it in and out.
"Aw! Ugh! Baby I'm about to cum!" He yelled as he came hard.
I got off my knees, giving him another kiss.
"Best sausage ever." I said wiping the cum from around my mouth. He laughed and picked me up.
"Now to for the real deal." He said bringing me upstairs.