you have the baby pt.2

I swear Lucas and Lake stay on them games 24/7. The only times they get up is to eat, use the bathroom. Well, only lucas uses the bathroom because Lake is still in pull ups. And I have to tell them to take a bath.
"Lucas! Lake! Come and get your food!" Its a shame how I can stand in front of the TV and have to yell.
"Aww! Ma, I was about to beat Lucas."
"Its Daddy to you."
"No, ma. Lucas said only you can call him daddy. I have to call him dad or Lucas."
"No. You can call him daddy. I'll call him Lucas. Now, come and get your food before it gets cold." They paused the game, and came to the kitchen.
We ate and they stared at the TV the whole time. They're really addicted to them games, though.
"Finish!" Kid screamed running to the front room.
"Uh-uh, Kid. You have to get on the toilet."
"Aww! I was this close to beating daddy in the game."
"It doesn't matter. You know what to do." He ran to the bathroom and got his toilet, bringing it in the front room.
"See. You can beat daddy and do your business." Lucas came in the front and sat in the chair.
"Kid. Be aware. I will literally beat the shit outta you."
"Nigga, well see. You gone need a toilet after this."
I gasped as his words, and spanked him.
"Don't say that."
"Whatever, ma." He said putting the game glasses on.