Layla Imagine

I swear Lucas's and I relationship cannot go right even if our life depended on it.
"Layla! Who is that?!"
"Got to go. Love ya. Bye!" I said and closed the computer. He's acting like I did something wrong.
"What? Who, Josh?"
"No that nigga that was on Facetime." He jerked my laptop and slammed it.
"WTF,Lucas! That was my brother! Why are you so insecure that I would leave you?!" I got up and rushed downstairs, putting on my shoes, and driving straight to my mother's house.
|6 days later|
I got tired of staying with my mother and wearing her old clothes. She wakes me up too early. I walked through the door, smelling a funky ass smell. I covered my nose, walking in the living room taking my shoes off.
"Layla, is that you?" Lucas came out the kitchen drinking a 40.
"Yeah. Hey, put that down." I said taking it away from him. He went moping around sitting on the couch.
"Come here." I said sitting on his lap, grabbing his head and rocking back and forth.
"I thought you left me. I thought you didn't care." I picked his head up and kissed him.
"I will always care. I love you." I said looking in his eyes.
"I love you too, Layla." He said kissing me. I took the opportunity to deepen it and add tongue. He grabbed onto my back,  laying me down on the couch.
We had a 10 minute heated make out session, before the clothes started coming off.
We were both now naked and he kissed up and down my legs to my neck.
I moaned and grabbed onto his curls, and I felt him slide inside me.
"Ugh! Just go harder and faster. Ugh! Like that, baby!" I was moaning as his pace sped up.
"You like that?" He asked sitting up and wrapping my legs around his torso, going full speed. My legs were spread out. One hanging off the couch and one propped on the top of the couch.
"Just like that! Ahh!" I screamed as I came hard.
"Ugh! Fuck Layla!" He came and I flipped over, making me be on top.
"Ride it, Layla." I began rocking up and down, then bouncing up and down, making him groan.
"Fuck! Just like that!" He smacked  my ass, making it jiggle.
"Ugh!" We came and I fell on his chest, earning a chuckle from him.
"What?"
"U know tomorrow we gone be fussing, right?" I laughed before falling asleep.
"Yeah. I love you."
"Love you too." And you fell asleep.