Meeting Eachother

Y/n's POV:
Woken up by my alarm clock, I got outta bed, going into my bathroom to do hygiene routine. After freshening up, I got a text from my bff, Ashley.
Ashley: Lucas said be ready by 6:30.
Lucas was some boy Ashley hooked me up with. It doesn't really matter what ya look like to me. As long as you keep your hands to self, No kissing, I am not gonna pay for dinner on the first date, let alone any date. No inappropriate talking, attempt domestic violence. Or I will take off ma shoe and beatcha black ass all in the head with the heel part. And did I say keep hands to self. Oh, yeah, and no stank breaf. I texted her back ok and got ready 3 hours later. This was a business date, so I wasn't gonna dress too...y'know, sexy. I put on (pic in media) and got in my car to go meet this Lucas. Its like 4 somn right now, but it takes 1 hour and a half to get there.
Lucas's POV:
I'm really waiting to see this y/n. I wonder if I've seen her before. Her name sound familiar, but I don't know. It just feels like I know her. Well, since this is a business dinner, ima tryta dress a lil classy.
I put on (pic in media) and made my way to the place. It takes like 30 minutes from where I live.

After getting there, I see a girl get out her car

After getting there, I see a girl get out her car. Is that y/n? I went up to her.
"Excuse me, are you y/n?"
"Uhm, yes, are you Lucas?"
"Yeah, that's me." We looked hard at each other.
"Wait. I know you." We said at the same time.
"I remember you from Hayes Benjamin College. I used t see you at the frat party and stuff." She said. I also seen her before.
"Yeah, you used to be in my Biology class." I said. We talked for a little bit and went in the place.
"What can I get for y'all today?" The waiter asked.
"I'll just have the chicken Alfredo." Y/n said.
"I'll have the green salad and grilled chicken." I said. We talked for a couple if hours and it was time to leave.
"Have a nice night." I said hugging her.
"You too. Goodnight."
"Goodnight." I said.
Y/n's POV:
Ahley: so, how was he? She texted.
Me: awesome. I need to trust you more. I never knew he was that interesting. I had a good time tonight.