You find out hes trans

Y/n's POV:
While getting ready for my date with Lucas, I heard my phone ring from the bedroom.
"Hey, babe."
"Hey, y/n, I need to tell you something important. Can we just cancel tonight. It's very important." He said lowly into the phone.
"Yeah, sure. What is it?"
"I'll tell you when I get there." He whispered before hanging up. I wonder what's that about.

Minutes passed and I heard a knock on the door. I smiled opening the door revealing a sad Lucas.
"Hey, babe." I said kissing him.
"Hey, y/n. Ready to talk?"
"Uh...yeah." I chuckled sitting on the couch.
He bit his nails standing up. He's so sexy.
"First thing I wanna say is that, I love you,y/n. I really do."
"Aww, Lukey, I love you, too." I smiled.
"Second thing I wanna admit is that I -I was born a w-woman." She stuttered. 
I just sat there moving Ny head like I wanted to say something but didn't.
"Uh, y/n?" She tapped me and sat beside me.
"I'm sorry, baby. I really am. I just love you so much." She grabbed my hands looking in my eyes.
I realize im too old to keep switching up my partners.
"Y'know what? I'm not even gonna judge." I sneered rubbin her hands.
"Really?"
"Yeah. But question."
"Yeah, babe."
"Do you have a dick?" I smirked
"Yeah. I got it transplant."
I stood up and walked upstairs leaving him clueless.
"Whea you goin?"
"Just follow me, papi." I smirked walking to my room with him following.

Everyone I read the comments and thought about it and I was pretty mean and out the box.

BTW I don't judge I just..I wasn't in my right mind.