Passion imagine

Passion POV:
"Are you sure we're supposed to be here?" I asked giggling. Pryce was taking me to a public pool that was closed for the night.
"Don't worry, Passion. They won't catch us." He said jumping into the pool. I jumped in behind him, going under the water.
He splashed me with the water, and ran to the other side. He splashed so much water in my eyes, I couldn't even see. Until a flashlight was shining in my face.
"Uh, excuse me, ma'am?" It was a cop, and Pryce went under the water beneath me.
"Uh, yes, sir?"
"You do know this pool is closed until tomorrow, right?" Pryce started slowly taking off my bottom, earning a gasp from me.
"Everything all right, ma'am?" I nodded giving him a thumbs up. Pryce started kissing in between my thighs, and making his tongue towards my sugar bowl. I gasped and closed my eyes, biting the top of my lip.
"So, ma'am, next time I catch you in this pool, there's gonna be precautions."
"Yes, sir. Can I just finish my swim. I just came down here because me and my boyfriend got into a heated arg-" I was cut off by Pryce flicking his tongue and sucking on my clit.
"Fuck!" The police looked at me funny and flash the light on the pool.
"So you're sure everything's all right?"
"Yeah, just a Charlie horse. Nothing major." I said trying to hold in my moans.
"Anyways. 5 for minutes and out the pool." He said walking away.
"Yes, sir." I said calling behind him. When he was outta sight, I tried to pull Pryce's face out, but he wasn't having it.
"Pryce! Just stop! Were in a public pool for God's sake." He just kept on sucking and I was a moaning mess.
"Pryce- ah! Stop!" He still kept going.
"Just fuck it! Pryce don't stop!" I moaned uncontrollably.

And you know what happened next......