Shardea Imagine

Shardea's POV:
"Shardea, are you really gonna leave like this?! What about me! What about our daughter?!"
"Why do you think I'm doing this?! I'm doing this to provide more and a better life for you and Taylor!" He didn't want me to do anything with my life. And I wasn't about to stand out on that opportunity. I just can't.
"We have everything we need, Shardea. Just don't leave to go to some army. Please, don't." He's already giving me a hard time and I never even left yet.
"No, Lucas! This has always been a dream of mine to serve my country right and I'm not wasting my degree that I busted my ass off in college for. Now, Lucas, I'm going to do this whether you like it or not." I said and went to Taylor's room. I hate to leave my baby, but I have to do what's right.
"Taylor, baby. Can I talk to you for a quick second?" She nodded.
"Yes, mommy."
"If I had to lea-" she cut me off.
"Yes, I wouldnt be mad. Because I know this would turn out for the best. I heard the whole conversation with you and daddy. Do what you want. Do what makes you feel like you know you belong there." I started smiling and kissed her all over her face.
"Aww! Baby, I knew you would understand. Thank you for that advice." She nodded and got sleepy. I tucked her in, closing the door behind me going to our room.
"So...how everything went with Taylor?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, she understood. Smartest 6 year old I know." I said sighing. I hate to leave my husband and daughter. He came and hugged my waist kissing my temple.
"I'm sorry for giving you a hard time. I just don't want you to leave us."
"Its not like I'm leaving forever. Before you know it, I'll be back like that." I said snapping my fingers quick. He nodded and led me to the bed.
"You know.....we can do something before you leave?"
"Yeah. Glad to." I said jumping on him. This is gonna past by fast.
|next morning|
"Taylor, come see real quick. There's some things I want you to do while I'm gone, ok?" She nodded for me to keep going.
"Ok. So. #1. Don't let daddy talk to any woman while I'm not there.#2. Don't give daddy any trouble. And #3. Stay cute." I said as giggled.
"Hey baby, come here." I said as Lucas cane toward me.
"Don't be sad. And take care of Taylor. And don't don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." I said. He kissed me and led me to the bus. I got on the bus looking out the window, waving one more time.

|7 months later|
Luca's POV:
"Come on, Taylor. We don't wanna be late for mommy." She jumped up and down talking bout. 'Yay! We're gonna see mama!" The whole way there.
|Shardea's POV:|
Well, today I'm graduating from this Military Academy. I cant believe its been 7 months since I saw my babies. Well, Here goes.
"And our highest ranking member of Benjamin Military Academy, Shardea Coly." I went up to go get my diploma as everyone cheered for me. If it wasn't for my dad, I wouldn't be here.
"Finally that's over." I whispered to my new bff, Tiffany. She chuckled and I saw Taylor run to me.
"Mommy!"
"Hey, baby! I miss you and daddy so much!' I squealed. I kissed all over her face. She squealed and started laughing.
"Hey, Lucas." I said kissing him. I also wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Lucas. He gave me a long and passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss knowing I have everything I need at this moment.

This is dedicated to Shardea. Sorry for the long wait. I fell asleep and forgot about the whole thing.😩 Hope you like😎