You have the baby pt.4 (hes grown up)

"Kid, I'm so proud of you." Today me and Lucas's son was graduating. I'm so proud of my baby.
"Thnx, ma. I just can't wait to go to college, and meet some fly honeys. Huh, dad?"
"Aye! Find somebody that can work they body. I remember when ya mam used to ride-"
"Lucas, shut the hell up! He doesn't need to know that. And Kid, you're not gonna be meeting any fast lil girls." I said grabbing his hand, entering the building.
"Ma, I'm not a baby anymore."
"Ik..I just don't wanna see my son leave. You're still my baby."
"Ik, ma. And you will always get to see me."
"Ik...now go up there and get your diploma before I take you back home." He laughed and went sit down with all his graduates.
The graduation started and Kid was in the first row, meaning he had a high GPA. I'm just so proud of my baby. I knew he could do it.
"And our next graduate, maintaining a 4.5 GPA, and straight A's, basketball school star, football star, homecoming king, and most ladies man, give it up for Mr. Kid Coly!" Everyone clapped and he went on the stage feelin himself.
"You know, I would like to think my mom, and dad. Y'know, its not easy becoming this successful, and looking this good, though. But yeah, I definitely wouldn't be here if my ma wouldnt have threw it back. Love ya, ma." Everyone laughed at that part and he just rubbed his chin with 3 fingers, winking at lil girls. This boy here.
|graduation over|
"Hey, dad, take me and grandma a picture." Lucas took the pictures, and we took some with Kid.
"Aww! Kid, I'm gonna miss you." I hugged him an cried a lil. Just a lil.
"Ma, its not like I'm leaving forever. I will always be your baby." Kid was just 16, and I could've have more children, but I don't feel like pushing anymore big headed ass children out.
"I remember when I was just pushing ya big headed ass out."
"OK, ma. Dang. You said a lil too much. But can I go with Josh and them to the bar?"
"Boy, you might've graduate, but you ain-"
"Y/n."
"Fine. But be in the house by 11."
"Y/n." Lucas said once again.
"Fine. But just don't get a lil girl pregnant. I don't need to be a grandma at the age of 36."
"Oh, don't worry, ma. I'm not gonna have that much fun." I looked at him walk away as he left with his friends.
"Now, y/n, why don't we have some fun?"
"I like the sound of that." We left and you know what happened.