Neisha imagine

Neisha's POV:
"Got everything packed?"
"Yeah. that should be just about it." Me and Will were going to the beach because of work, and we wanted time to ourselves.
"Babe, come on. You know how traffic is on weekends." Will said after bringing everything to the car.
"OK. Give me the key so I can lock the door." He tossed me the keys and I locked the front door, skipping to the car.
|at the beach|
"Ahh! Will, put me down." I squealed as he threw me into the water. Oh, I got his ass.
"Will! Wait! I can't swim! Help!" I yelled as I went under water, waving my hand in the air.
"Oh, Neisha, don't give me that I can't swim fake tragedy. You're not tricking anyone." He said turning around.
"Ww-illjjdhdj!" I said as I went all the way under. I bet he's gonna believe this. It wasn't 3 minutes before Will was jerking me outta the water.
"Neisha! Baby, wake up! Just don't die on me. Wake up!" He said shaking me. He did this before giving me CPR. which was just sticking his tongue in my mouth.
"No, Neisha! Just get up! I'm sorry! I love you baby don't leave me." He said doin "CPR" again. I decided to quit playing. And I just kissed him back.
"Love you too, Will."
"Huh?"
"Yeah. Now you see why you should never do that to your girlfriend. You know girls act better than boys. So don't do that again." He chuckled and helped me up.
"I swear you're the craziest person I've have ever met." He said kissing me again. We packed up our stuff and made our way to the car.
"I guess those acting lessons really paid off in high school." I chuckled getting into the car.
"Oh, yeah? When we get home let's see how well those high note lessons paid off."