Tatyana imagine

Tatyana POV:
"So what time you'll be here?" Dillyn asked. Today I was spending the day with him.
"Uh...about 2:45. If not later." I said over facetime.
"OK. See you later. And bring some Ginger ale for me."
"Ok. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye." I hung up the call and went to get ready in a white tank top, black skinny jeans and retro 5's, then left my hair a bushy mess with natural curls. Ooh, I look good.

|at the store|
"Say, ma. You got a boyfriend?" A boy that looked around 23, which was 4 years older than me asked.
"Uh, last time I check, yeah. That's who this ginger ale is for." I said pointing to it.
"Oh, I see. Ole boy tryna make his dick grow." The other boys, which I'm guessing was his minions to laugh at everything he says, laughed.
"Oh, no. Actually, no. Because without looking, I know my Dillyn has a bigger dick than you and all your minions put together. So I don't think he's tryna make it grow. It actually could lose a little weight. Sorry." I said as I slid my credit card signing my receipt, then leaving. These niggas got me fucked up.
|Dillyn's house|
"Hey, babe." I said as I walked into his house. I went to put the Ginger ale on the table, then walking back to the front room.
"So, what got you looking this good?"
"You." I said as I ran my finger down his chest. He chuckled and picked me up, bringing me to his room.
"You might wanna change into something comfortable." He said sitting me on the dresser. He handed me a pair of sweats with one of his t-shirts. I put it on then went to join him downstairs.
"So what we gonna do today?"
"Ahkay! So, girl, were gonna like order pizza, watch chick flick, and possibly do pedicures." He said sounding like a female. I laughed and got up to pick a movie.
"I think we can watch White Chicks." He nodded and we enjoyed the rest of the day.