New School pt.4

Y/n's POV:
I'm so glad that class is finally over with. These people got me fucked up, if they think ima let walk on me. I was walking down the hall with Trisha, until Ashley and her crew stopped in frona me.
"You're y/n, right?"
"Yes, now what you need?"
"Lucas is my man. So don't get your country hopes up." This bitch got me fucked up left to right, up and down, corner to corner. Bitch ain't gone do that today.
"Well, bitch,let me tell ya lil ratched ass somn. Nobody wants your man, nobody needs your man but you. And if I was you, sweetie, I wouldn't be calling Lucas my man. So if you come in my face or come at me sideways like that again, you're getting popped straight the fuck up. Now get out ma fucking face. And let me tell you something, witcha lil stank ass, bitch I might be country, but let me tell you, I don't care where I come from, I will bust you straight on yo shit. Like real talk. Anything else?" Everybody was looking shocked. I warned these how's when I told Lucas ass off.
"Damn, Ashley as got hacked!" Somebody yelled from down the hall.
"Come on, crew, we don't have time for this thing."
"Well, this thing will beatcha ass. Now throw them hands. Bitch cause mines always registered." She rolled her eyes and turned away walking off.