Victoria imagine

"Victoria, why can't you see how much I love you?" Lucas kept on telling me he loves me, but hes gotta be a man about his word, though.
"Then show me." I said, laying on the couch.
"Really? Right now? I don't think you want none of this big dick."
"You love me, right? So I suggest you to give me anything I want." He smirked and kissed me, then picking me up.
"Where are we going?" We were just starting to get into it.
"I can't make love to you on some couch. I'll do it the proper way, and do it in a nice big bed." He said kissing me and laying on the bed.
"Ready?"
"Yeah. I think."
"Are you really sure, because you're a virgin."
"Lucas, just fuck me already!" He smirked and took off my shirt, while suckin on my neck, then taking off my bra, while sucking on my hard nipples.
I moaned in pleasure as he went down on me, and sliding off my pants, then kissing the line of my panties.
"You can't do all the work." I said taking off his shirt and kissing his abs.
"Lower." I kissed lower at his boxers line.
"A little lower." I kissed right on his sprung tip.
"Right there. Yes, right there." He said as I pulled his boxers down, holding his junk in my hands. I need 2 hands to hold his dick.
"Like that, daddy?" I said as I licked around the tip, earning a moan from Lucas.
"Ugh! Victoria, like that, baby." He said as his head went back in pleasure. I licked and shoved it into my mouth, suckin my cheeks in, deepthroating it. He came and I swallowed it, crawling back onto him.
"Now. Time for me to make love to you." He said as he flipped us over, making him be on top.
"Now if it hurts, just tell me."
"OK." He position himself in between my legs, almost going in.
"What about a condom?"
"No. U wanna have my kids, right?"
"Yeah, I guess I do." He nodded and pulled my panties all the way down, circling his tip around my clit. I gasped at the feelin as he pushed himself in easily.
"Ugh! Lucas!" I gripped onto his back, digging my nails into it.
"The pain will stop." He said as he took deep slow strokes, popping my cherry. He pulled out then the pain went away. Everything turned into pleasure after that.
"Aw! Ugh! Lucas, go faster." He did as told and sped up, making the headboard bang against the walk hard.
"You like that?" I was lost for words. He slid out, and slid back in, making my legs shake non stop.
The freak that I knew I always had in me, came out. I flipped us over, making me be on top and slam down on his dick.
"Ugh!" We both groaned together. I rocked back and forth,  then bouncing up and down, going super fast, making him groan.
"Baby, i-im about t-to cu-cum!" I shouted as my walls clenched around his dick.
"Me too, Victoria." I came hard, and right after he flipped us over, banging in and out of me.
"I want twins." He said as he came a bucket full in me. We layed side by side, out of breath.
"Who knew sex would feel like heaven?"
"Me." He said and wrapped his arm around me, making both of us going to sleep.