He has a secret kid

"Bye, honey." Lucas said kissing my forehead before leaving.
"Where ya going? Its 5:45. Your job doesn't start til 7." I said sitting up.
"Y'know, I gotta be in the studio early. Gotta get that paper." He said. I chuckled and dozed back to sleep.
"I believe you." No I don't. He left and I just went back to sleep.
|10am|
I decided to call Lucas but he didn't pick up. So I decided to call Dillyn.
"Yeah?" He answer the phone. Dry much?
"Hey, Dillyn. Can you put Lucas on the phone? I need to tell him something important."
"Gurl, Lucas ain't here. He with his so-" Wait...what?
"What was that? With his what? Where is Lucas?!" I growled into the phone. Lucas think he slick.
"I got to go in the studio." He hurried up and hung up.
"Oh, I got that ass." I said putting my roshes on and leaving. I got his ass. I put the tracker on his phone, and went to where he was.
And I ended up at a daycare.
"The fuck?" I muttered looking at my phone. A daycare?
"Hey, little man. How was school?" I saw Lucas with a lil boy that look just like him.
"Great, daddy. Can we get McDonald's?" Oh, great. I'm gonna go over there on purpose.
|McDonald's|
I got down on the phone not even talkin to anyone. But not making it so suspicious.
"Yeah, girl. I have a bad ass headache. So I'm not.gone cook tonight." I pretend. I saw Lucas sitting at a table with the little boy.
"Lucas? What are you doing here? I though you were at the studio? Who's this little boy? Hi, sweetie." I was gonna bulldoze that ass with questions.
"Y/n,.what are you doing here? I thought you were at home." He said ashamed.
"Uh...daddy, who's this woman?" The lil boy asked. I looked in a daze like 'oh really'
"Daddy?! So YOU HID A CHILD FROM ME FOR 4 YEARS?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU FUCKIN SKUNK?! AND THEN. YOU LIE TO ME?! Y'KNOW WHAT?! ENJOY YA MCDONALD'S, AND SWEETIE, ENJOY YA DADDY BECUZ HELL BE AROUND ALOT." I screamed. Everyone was looking with they necks turned and shit.
"Y/n! Y/n! Stop! You're making a scene!' He said trying to calm me down.
"Oh, I'm making a scene? Y'know what fuck you, Lucas. And don't even bother coming back!" I said getting in my car.
"What about my clothes? What about us? Everything we've been through."
"Oh, you mean what about the clothes that's burned, what about a non existing couple, and don't you mean all the ahit you've out me through. And ya son in there waitin." I said rolling my window up.
He was standing there looking dumb as hell.
"Nigga." I pulled off jammin 'Sorry' by Beyonce, but not before rolling over his foot.
"I ain't sorry." I said out the window.