Stress Reliever

Y/n's POV:
Tonight me and Lucas are going on a date and I'm so relieved because it will give us time to get away from the baby.
The doorbell had rung meaning it was the babysitter. Bout time.
"Oh, hey.." This was a different girl not Gia.
"Oh, Mrs. Y/n, I'm Natalie. I'm in the place of Gia, because she was sick."
"Oh, ok. And Lucas likes to pull on jewelry, so you might wanna loose the nosering." I said handing him to her. She nodded taking it out.
Just then, Lucas pulled up.
"Oh, I have to go. Take care of my baby, please." I said and going to Lucas's car.
"Hey, babe." I said.
"Hey, baby." He said giving me a kiss.
"Where we going?" I asked putting my seat belt on.
"Its a surprise." He smirked pulling off.
"Aw! I wanna know." I complain. He chuckled and made like 5 turns before we were over there.
"Here we are." He said.
I looked and saw we were at Taco Bell.
"What the hell?!" I said.
"Gurl, stop trippin. Look across the street." He laughed. I looked and saw we were at Il Gabbiano.
"OMG! babe!! You didn't have to!" This was the fanciest and expensive restaurant in the city.
"Come on. I gotta treat my girl to the best." He smiled taking my hand.
"Thanks. I love you."
"Love you, too." He said walking me across the street.
|meantime|
"Thanks. Lucas I had a great time." I said as we walked to the car. Tonight was a stress reliever.