Rock The Boat

Lucas POV:

"Yah. I'm gonna show up to my girl place in a minute." I spoke on the phone with ma homeboi Dil.

"Aw shit. Ima call ya back. Mom's trippin." He hung up and I pulled into Y/n"s driveway, dying out the cigarette. I got down going to her door taking the key I had to her house out my pocket opening the door.

"Y/n ?" I called up and the stairs as I heard her messing with something in her closet. Her lil short ass always messing with some.

I stayed standing by the door waiting for her to notice me.

"Hey to you too, shit." I laughed as she came over to me giving me a kiss and a hug. I picked her up by the waist wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You ready to come chill with me ?" I asked as she smiles playing with my hair.

"Aka. Am I ready to get dicked down til the morning ? I think ill manage." She said laughing a little.

"Now put me down. I was trying to do something." I put her down as she walked back to her closet while I sat on the bed.

She don't know I'm taking her on our own mini cruise. The champagne go be poppin, air go be breezy, and yk the bed go be shakin.

I stuck my tongue out to myself as I thought of it.

"Are you thinking freaky, Lucas ?" She looked at me with her hands on her hip.

"Nah. But hurry up, guh. We got things to do." I said standing up. I grabbed her tote as we made our way outside.

"Lock the door, too." I got the key out my pocket and locked it going to the car putting her bag in the back seat.

She think we going to my house but I got other things in mind.

After 2 hours of driving the direction my house wasn't located, y/n started whining.

"Babe, where are we going. This isn't even the direction to your house." She said looking at me crossing her legs.

"I'm going get some from my aunt. Now hush and listen to the music." I turned it up as she looked at me then out the window.

Y/n' s POV:

We've been driving forever and I'm tired and hangry. That means hungry and angry, but I'm angry bc I'm hungry.

After he was still continued to drive, I put my earbuds in and listened to my Toni Braxton playlist, falling asleep.

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder and saying my name repeatedly.

"Whattttt?" I rubbed my eyes sitting up in my seat passing a hand through my hair.

"We're here. Wake up." Luke said as he came open my door. I got out with him holding my hand.

"Omgg. Lucas!! This is beautiful! How'd you do this ?" I said looking up at him then the lights.

"A million questions from the queen. But don't worry how I did just know I had to treat my baby girl special." He said wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me as I added tongue.

"Save that for tonight." He whispered in my ear taking my hand. I blushed as we walked around the expensive boat and I admired the lights and cream colors it had.
"You like ?" He came behind me kissing my head since I was shorter than him.

"I love it and I love you." I said turning around to him.

"I love you too, shawty." He said kissing my cheek.