Layla imagine

"So, Layla, how are you treating my son?" Lucas's Mom asked.
"I'm treating him good. He gets on my nerves sometimes, but at the end of the day, I still love him." She smiled nodding, while sipping her white wine.
"That's good. I always knew Lucas would find someone who knows how to cook, clean, not a hoe, and beautiful at the same time."
"Thank you. I really appreciate it." I know his mother is nice, but she can say a little too much sometimes.
"Anyone want dessert?" Everyone nodded and I went to the kitchen, but not before clearing off the table.
"I'll be right back." I said going to the kitchen. I saw how Lucas's brothers and Cousins kept on eyein me down. The hell?
I went to the fridge, getting the chocolate cake, and a fruity pebbles cheesecake, I made for the kids.
While I was getting a knife, it dropped and I had to bend over and picked it up.
"Damn!" I heard someone whisper, and I turned back to seeing Lake, Lucas's brother looking at me, Along with his cousin. I blushed and turned around, looking down at my dress, seeing it was low cut. Shit! Now Lucas will definitely fuck me up after everyone leaves tonight.
Lucas's POV:
"Layla got herself a nice pair of titties and a fat ass!" Lake kept on complementing how Layla shaped. That's my bitch, and she knows I'm fucking her up after everyone leaves tonight.
"For real. I would definitely tap that shit from the back." Alfonso kept saying stupid ass shit about Layla. This shit pissing me TF off. And she got on that short ass dress I told her not to wear, because I know these niggas always have something to say.
Layla POV:
"OK, everyone. Have a good night. Drive safe." I said as everyone was leaving.
"Bye." Mrs. Coly said. I closed the door after everyone was gone, but only to feel someone breathing on my neck.
"what? Back up." I tried to move, but only to be pulled back by my dress.
"So you think you sexy enough to flaunt them short asss dresses around other niggas, huh?" The hell?
"Nigga, I am sexy enough." I said going to clean the kitchen. I got all the dishes off the table, feelin myself being lifted and layed onto the table.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked trying to get up.
"Showing you a lesson. Now spread em." I nodded no, and he slapped my legs hard.
"Open them, or I will do it myself." I did as told, and he pulled my dress up, going head first.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Showing that you mines. And don't move because I can do this all night." He stuck his fingers in, playing in and out my hole.
"Ahh! Shit! Fuck! I'm about to cum!" I came hard on his fingers and he licked it up, coming back up to me, letting me taste myself.
"And don't cum until I say so, either." He had the word 'LUST' written all over his face. I nodded ad he forcefully stuck his divk in.
"Ahh! Lucas, slow down! Please!"
"Layla, I don't know how many times I told you that you're mine! I love you, but I'm gonna show you who's you're daddy! Whats ma name, Layla!"
"Lucas!" I screamed as he hit a spot I didnt know I had.
"Wrong!" He slowed down a little. I gripped onto his back, trying to make him go fast.
"Say it, Layla!"
"Daddy! Papi! Lucas! Just fuckk me already!"
"Good girl." And he sped up going fast motion.
After about 5 minutes he came, making me right after that.
"I need to wear a short dress every time." I said as he picked me up bridal style.
"And you're gonna get fucked every time."
"I don't mind. I don't mind at all." I said kissing him.