A "happy" Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and me and Lucas are going to his mother's house. His family is messy honestly. And I can't stand his mother. And I know she doesn't like me either. Whatever though.
We walked up to the steps already hearing his messy ass family. We walked in the house, smelling all kinds of foods hit my nose.
"Hey, everyone. Happy Thanksgiving." I said to them.
"Happy Thanksgiving, baby." Lucas's father said. At least someone likes me.
"I made you this." I said giving Mrs. Coly the pumpkin pie.
"Thank you." She fake smiled. She jerked it out my hand where no one could see when she did it. Lucas walked off somewhere leaving me on the couch trying to communicate with his cousins.
"Hi." I said waitin for a response.
"Gurl, we don't know you." Lala said. I scoffed and heard Mrs. Coly call for dinner.
"Everyone, come to the table." She said. I walked to the kitchen, sitting to the table.
"No. You're gonna sit over there. Don't come near me." She said. I dont have time for this shit anymore.
I just went sit by Lucas and waited to eat.
We ate in silence until Mrs. Coly decided to open her big ass mouth.
"So, Lucas. When you go settle down with someone good?"
"Ma, I'm already married to y/n." He said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Oh, yeah. That thing." She said eating some cornbread. I stood up and decided to say what I had to say.
"Y'know what? FUCK YOU! I AM SO FUCKIN TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO INSULT ME! YOURE JUST MAD THAT I HAVE A MAN, UNLIKE YOUR OLD PUSSY, DIVORCED, NEVER HAD A DICK IN 20 PLUS YEARS, NEED SOME DICK IF YOU CAN GET ONE HAVIN ASS! NOW BITCH TRY ME! Because I swear if you try me one more time or even push my button, I will hurt you!" I said muttering the Last part. I stood up from the table, making my way to the door.
"Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Coly." I said walking out the door.
Lucas's POV:
I have never saw a side of Y/n like that before. I don't know why, but I like it.😉