Winner imagine (Symphony)

Everyone attention!!
The winner of the guess the # is Symphony, A.K.A _TrillestQueen_
She was the first one to guess, and my number BTW was 59.

Symphony's POV:
"And go put those groceries in the fridge." We pulled up to the house seeing Lucas car there.
I ran into the house finding Lucas sitting on the couch. I jumped on his lap kissing him.
"Hey, Babbyy! I miss you!!" I squealed wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Hey, Symphony." He chuckled hugging me. I squeezed onto him until I heard a throat clear.
"Oh, hey, Dillyn." I said mushing his head to the side. He sucked his teeth and started fussin at me.
"And get TF off the nigga lap! He don't want you!" He said resuming the game. I rolled my eyes getting up and going to my room.
True. Me and Lucas aren't together. We just fooled around once, and it was amazing.
Lucas's POV:
"Aye,man. You aint gotta fuss at her like that." I said pausing the game.
"Man, shut up." He said resuming the game. I got up going towards upstairs.
"Whea ya goin?"
"To the bathroom." I said stretching. I made it look like I was going to the bathroom but I made a U-turn to Symphony room. I opened the door to see her laying on her stomach and listening to music.
"Hey, sexy." I said going up towards her. She smiled and stood up as I sat down and she straddled my lap.
"Hey, daddy." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I rubbed her waist to her ass.
She chuckled and grinded on me.
"Ooh naughty girl?" I smirked at her as she started kissing me.
10 minutes Into making out, I heard someone call my name.
"Lucas Whea da fuq you at, bro?" He said walking down the hall.
Symphony jumped off my lap as I came out her room.
"Where you at , ma nigga?"
"I was using Symphony bathroom."
"Well, shit at ya own house, ma nigga." He said and went to her room.
Symphony POV:
Lucaa came into my room and tapped me up. He walked in and we started kissin and he took off my shirt and started kissin my chest through my bra making my nipples hard.
"Lucas." I whispered moaned. He smirked as I recovered from the neck kisses and started stroking his cumstick.
"Fuck, Symph." He groaned. Right when he was about to lay me down, Dillyn came in the hall upstairs.
"Lucas, whea da fuq you at, bro?" He said. I jumped off his lap, so he can go.
I smiled as I thought of what just happened.
My door bust open as it revealed Dillyn.
"What da fuq you doin smiling hard like that?" He said with knitted eyebrows. I smiled while nodding fast.
"What? A bitxh can't smile?" I asked laying down. He left and went back downstairs when I got a text from Lucas.
'Daddy👅💙💍😍: we ain't finish yet😛
Me: o ik👅