Baby Fever

"Aww!! Baby Laya!" I said squishing my 2 month year old niece. Soon as I saw Laya, I wanted me and Lucas to have a baby.
"Bitch, stop squeezing my baby." My sister said. I rolled my eyes and continue to play with Laya.
"Ga- a babababa!" Laya squealed jumping around. Im guessin' it was her daddy she saw because she got super happy when Drake walked through the door. He instantly smiled.
"Hey, my princess." He said picking her up. I want to see Lucas like that one day with his own baby girl. I groaned. Everyone looked at me.
"What's wrong?" Drake asked.
"I really want a baby! Really bad! They're just so small and cute, I just wanna have one of my own." I said looking at Lucas.
"You know what, y/n. A baby is not gonna stay small and cute forever, or how long you want it to be. It comes with many responsibility. You have to spend money, buy clothes, buy food, stay up late. A baby is a full package." My mom explained. I nodded and realize how much a baby is actually worth. Its a lifetime present. Not just a baby doll, you can put down or throw away when you get tired of it.
"OK. Nevermind,I want a baby, but not right now. I just have baby fever.Can I keep Laya for the night?" I asked hoping they would say yes.
"Sure. Me and Drake were going out for dinner anyway." Erica said, going to get her baby bag.
"Well, Laya, looks like its just me, you and Lucas tonight." I said looking up at Lucas
"Yep. Come on, Laya." He said picking her up. I wanted to cry because They looked so cute together.
"So, y/n, you really wann have a baby?" I nodded really fast.
"Yeah, but not now." I said putting Laya in her car seat.
"Well, when we bring Laya back, we can hopefully try for one? That's if you want to."
"Yeah, maybe. But let's just stick to the condoms for now." I said strapping myself in.
"If you say so." He said taking off.