Gym love

"Alright, ma. I'm off to the gym." I yelled from downstairs grabbing my duffel bag and going to my car.
I made sure I had my bottle of water and everything.
|at the gym|
In 5 minutes I was at the gym ready to work the hell out.
I walked in seeing the usual people.
"Hey, Chanel. Hey, Stacey." I smiled waving setting my bag down.
"Hey, y/n." They both said going to the juice bar. I got ear buds going towards the treadmill setting it at high speed.
I was 10 minutes into running when I saw a group of boys walking towards the water machine.
"Ooh!" I muttered to myself knitting my eyebrows. One of them; the lightskin caught me looking and smirked. The other boys went towards the juice bar with Stacey and Chanel while he just stood there and watched me walk.
He smirked and waved at me earning a wave back with me being all drooly and shit.
We were just staring at each other until I felt myself fall off the treadmill. Oh my god! That was so shameful.
"Are you alright?" He asked rushing to me.
"Yeah." I giggled a little and rubbed my face knowing I scratched it.
"Aw! You all scratched because of me." He said touching it while picking me up.
"No it wasn't because of you. I just didn't watch where I was goin." I chuckled.
"You were running in one spot. And plus, I've had a lot of girl fall for me." He said makin a joke of when I had fell.
"Oh I see you got jokes now." I smiled going towards my duffel bag.
"What's ya name anyway?" He asked.
"Y/n. And you?" I asked drinking some water.
"Lucas, baby girl. But you can call me daddy." He winked.
"Boy, hush. And...Daddy it is." I said joking while smiling childishly. He started laughing and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"So I can get dem digits?" He asked looking right in my face.
"Uh...no. Just becuz you lightskin doesn't mean ima give you the 7." I said.
He sucked his teeth knitting his eyebrows.
"Come on, y/n. Hook a brother up." He said pulling me closer.
"Ooh! But I got a transgender cousin. He cute with curly hair and he be rockin some red Versace pumps." I said looking in the air like I'm having a flashback.
He sucked his teeth again.
"Fr. Y/n, stop playing. Come on, ma. You know you like me." He said slapping my butt.
"Uh uhm keep ya hands to yaself." I said pointing at him.
"You playin hard to get na. Watch when ima give you that big dick ima have you at ma step at 2am in the moanin." He said whispering the second sentence.
"Ok yeah we'll see. But ya coming tomorrow?" I asked picking up my duffel bag.
"Yeah fasho." He said grabbing my water.
"Nigga, what ya doin?" I asked giving him the fuq face.
"Chill, ma. I'm taking a drink." He said drinking some.
"How you know I don't have nothing? I could've sucked a thousand dicks and have herpes. Just drinking off ma shit." I joked.
"You didn't right?" He asked putting the bottle down.
"No." I said giving a really look.
"Ok then. Let's go do some yoga." He said grabbing my hand.
"Why? How you know I do yoga?" I stopped asking him.
"I don't. I just wanna see if you can do a split." He chuckled drinking the rest of the water.
I sucked my teeth hitting his chest.

I know we just met but I think I found my first love. He a nigga that can clown, be sensitive when he needs, caring and lightskin. I would say it's gym love..