Darah imagine

"How many times have I told you to do my fuckin homework bitxh?!" Lucas slammed me against the locker, slapping me.
"Stop! Why are you doing this to me?! What have I done to you?! Leave me alone!" I ran to class, running to my desk, which was by Lucas's one. He walked in and smirked sitting down next to me, laughing, but stopped when he saw me looking wide eyed at him.
Lucas's POV:
I really like this girl, Darah. I don't know why I bully her. I guess I'm just not one of those niggas to express feelins. And she's really pretty. Nice cheekbones, nice ass, nice lips, just everything i would want in a girl. It broke my heart when she screamed at me this morning. Y'know what? Ima ask ha lil ass out. And she better say yes.
~2 days later~
Darahs POV:
I walked to my locker, opening it and seeing some flowers in it with a love card.
'Hey beautiful. If you want to know you this is, meet me in the gym when you read this. Hurry.' I smiled at the note. Aww! I got a secret admirer. I made my way slowly to the gym, making sure I didn't look desperate. I walked in and saw Lucas.
"Oh god!" I muttered turning around, until I felt a hand grab my arm.
"Stop walking away. I need to talk to you." He said.
"5 minutes and I'm leaving."
"Ok. This is the truth. I like you that's why I bully you so much. I don't know how to express my feelins towards girls the right way I would like to. So would you like to become my girlfriend?" He asked. He was nervous. I just smiled and gave him a kiss. He gave in as I sucked on his big pink juicy lips.
"So...that's a yes?"
"Yeah." We walked out the gym hand in hand going to class