He Betrays you

Walkin down the halls, I see Lucas and his hoochie swapin spit by her locker.
"Hey, Lukey." I said opening my locker. She looked at me and rolled her eyes going back to kissin him.
------------------------------------------------------
Copying my notes, I felt someone throw a paper ball at my head. I looked around and saw Bianca laughing with her crew.
"Bitch, throw another one." I said and she said something.
"What was that?" I asked sitting up.
"I said I don't have time for you becuz your trash." She giggled.
"Oh, I'm trash? Talk about the person who got pregnant and had a abortion in 7th grade. Who's trash now." I said in a smart way. Everyone started laughing while the teacher watched.
Lucas gasped looking at me.
"Why are you being mean to Bianca? She did you nothin." He said going sit by her.
"That's not even true. You ugly bitch." She said in a scratchy aggravating voice.
"Ugly? Hoe, if I gave you one of my flaws that would be a upgrade to yo fake ass. Hell you mean?" I said getting up.
"Y/n, that's enough!" Lucas said turning towards me.
"And Lucas, you're so dumb. You let her treat you any kind of way. All she does is spend money off your cards and use you. You're so dumb." I screamed walkin out the class.
"Y/n, where are you going?" Mr. Walsh said following me.
"Home." I said and walked out the building to my car pulling off.