Red Imagine

I walk into this club and see nothin but the fine ass niggas up in here!
"Ooh!" I growl under my breath. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. I walked up to the bar ordering a drink.
"Scotch on ice." I said, noticing this fine light skin. I mean, I don't come on to niggas, but ima make a move.
"Hi, I'm (y/r/n.), but you can call me Red." I said the last part seductive.
"Oh, yeah. Why do they call ya that?" He asked putting his drink down.
"Well, call me Kid Lucas, baby girl." I smirked and got my drink, sipping it seductively.
"Wanna dance, Lucas?" He nodded, taking my hand, going to the dance floor. Just then, Chris Brown: Sex, started playing.
"Ooh, you're a very naughty girl, (y/r/n.)." He said as you grinded on his dick, making him grow hard.
"Yeah, and I'm not being nice."
"So why they call you Red, ma?" Time to get freaky.
"Well, I can show you better than I can tell you. Let's get outta here." I grabbed his hand, leading him to the bathroom in
the club.
"Where we going?" He asked. I put my finger over his mouth, opening a bathroom stall.
"Shh. Just pull down your pants." You said taking off your heels.
"And remember, I'm in control." You got on your knees, pulling his dick out his pants, shoving it in your mouth.
"Ahh! Oh. Wow!" He was groaning and breathing heavy. I didn't even do anything major yet.
"Keep still." I licked around his tip and stuck it in my mouth over and over, then jackin it off, licking it clean. By now, he had lipstick all over his jock.
He yelled as he came, and held tightly onto the stall wall.
"That's why they call me Red." I whispered in his ear. Next, I layed him against the wall, and pulled my dress up, sticking his dick in me myself.
"Ugh! Fuck!" I bounced up and down, back and forth, making him yell.
"Like that?" I asked while kissing his earlobe. He didn't say anything, but just threw his head back in pleasure.
I felt a feelin in my stomach and I knew I was about to cum.
"Ugj! I'm about to cu-cum!" I came and then he came right after me. He stood there out of breath, looking down at me.
"That's why they call me 'Red'." I said in his ear. I pulled down my dress, and open the stall, seeing a bunch of people standing there. You walked out, seeing Lucas was right behind you, smirking.
"Best. Sex. Ever." He breathed out.
"Again. That's why they call me 'Red.'" And you exited the club.